Corey?

1 Like

Owlman?

1 Like

Who?

1 Like

Nicely played.

1 Like

I had to scroll back and forth, trying to figure out what was going on.
Got it! Hooooo!

By the way, thanks for the PMs, y’all.

Meanwhile, my cork search is re-energized…

Hey, SteveG?

I just noticed that my PM to you did not send successfully a few days ago. I just tried again and no luck. The two mails are sitting in my Outbox. I successfully sent other mail…

I am so sorry!

I’m trying to figure this out…

:frowning:

Just emailed you.

:slight_smile:

OK - I finally had a minute to actually do a search on this… the first one is definitely Tefft. Looks like they had a few variations on the logo over the years.
tefft.jpg

1 Like

you need

1 Like

RC… THANK YOU!!! I’ve been trying to ID that thing for years, truly!!!
Thank you so much!!! Tefft Cellars it is! Thanks sincerely for sticking with that.

OMG, Henry, I do need. That design is absolutely seamless, isn’t it? Love it.

You have hit on a feature of the PM system that has baffled many people and spawned many threads. PMs show as sitting in the Outbox until the recipient opens them. So that just means he hasn’t checked his Inbox yet.

1 Like

Many thanks, Jay.
I am unbaffled! :slight_smile:
Thanks again.

I got two wonderful surprises in the mail today!
Thank you, Brian, for the two beautiful corks (A Tribute to Grace, and Wilde Farm) and Steve for the three (Castigliones and the Sorentberg).

I love them. Later, I will look forward to admiring them at my leisure before tagging and bagging them.
I’m actually looking into finding a display box of some kind now that my collection is approaching 70!
Yes: I’m a bird cork geek and proud of it!
Thanks, Berserkerszszsz!

I remember distinctly that Kanu had a bird on its cork a long time ago when I ordered a bottle at Blue Ribbon, and doesn’t Ravenswood have some semblance of a bird on the cork?

1 Like

You’re right, Jerome… and I have examples of both!
See what a bird cork nerd I am???
Many thanks!!!

Wow. Color me impressed. Especially with the Kanu.

1 Like

I have tried to take pride in my obsession.

You have helped me!!!

Or should that be… ENABLED me???

Isn’t it a beauty?

Greetings again.
Thanks to you kind berserkers who indulge a non-sophisticate, I have only one cork (I collect bird-related corks, and I have 64 unduplicated ones) which has defied identification…
Here it is. Speculations have included raven, crow, penguin, lyre bird, trogon, phoenix… but no brand has been ferreted out!

Two photos show the rotated cork and whole design.
Recognize this rascal, please???

Dear Dave (English),

They just arrived!!! The two gorgeous corks.
Thank you so, so, so much. I shall now go about photographing them, putting the names on my master-list, and in general geeking out over the two lovely corks. I am also hooked on the TimTams. Absolutely delicious cookies. I’m truly overwhelmed by your kindness. If I can ever repay you in some way, I’d love to.

I must now go play with my corks!

:slight_smile: Gila