Black Friday Sales

Yeah, I looked through it and am considering a couple of things, but had the same issue for the most part. Have found the same issue at most of the Black Friday sales; have picked up a few daily drinkers from Morrell, and that’s about it.

I wanna buy it just to have laugh.

Vinopolis just had 10% off the stuff on their newsletter.

I’ve bought a couple things from Sokokin and other places, nothing big, some Drouhin Laroze bonnes mares and beze, and some lignier MSD VV, as well as some pierre peters cuvee de reserve mags.

Walter Scott 12 East for $19.99

For a cellar saver, this can’t be beat.

Thanks. Don’t get the newsletter, is there a discount code or the price is marked down already.

For the wine I’m interested in, it shows via a red asterisk that it’s on special, but the price is the same as it was a few weeks ago.

This is what I’ve seen so far. Would be surprised if the merchants who have heavy online presence do a separate Cyber Monday promo depending upon how much product they move today through Sunday.

Also don’t forget to support your fellow Berserkers’ Business. GLASVIN (David) is doing 10% off plus free shipping (code: BF10). Shop – Glasvin

They said they’d manually add the 10% for the wines that are listed in the newsletter.

Thanks. I found the newsletter on the site.

Just picked up a few bottles at Zachy’s at $16.00 each.

I just signed up for their newsletter for the first time didn’t receive a code - is there a different way to get one?

Zachys I signed up then went back into the website
I just plugged the code in SAVE204U in the cart area and it took the 20%off

Not wine, but black truffles at half price. I just picked up a pound delivered for under $250.

You don’t have to sign up for the newsletter. Just create a new account with a new email address and then when you go to checkout you can use that code.

Agree the Estate Reserve is their best value wine, usually able to get it in the $60-$70 range with these types of deals from ACVV. Eloge is excellent and the Right Bank is also very good.

When they first sent out the email they still had the Gustaf Cab Franc on the site so I was interested in picking up a few of these (plus some fillers) with 40% off the $200 price but they took them down before the sale. Was also kinda interested in the Black Label cab box but decided to pass, I’ve got 3 or 4 from other vintages. So passed on their Black Friday. Their 12 days of Christmas has some excellent deals.

Invino with 15% off Bubbly (code: BUBBLES) from already discounted prices (think many / most of these have come through Last Bottle before). I know nothing about bubbly so if anyone has recommendations for a newbie from the selection here would be curious to hear!

You will likely struggle to find a good deal even with 20% off at Zachy’s. Their standard margin is very high compared to most places.

If anyone is a new customer to Invino and wants to save an additional $10 on top of the 15% off that Toby posted (code Bubbles), you can use this link:

There are two bottles of Egly-Ouriet Rose left @$99 (pre 15% discount and possible $10 off). Also the Salmon is a pretty rare 100% Pinot Meunier for $30 (pre-discount)

Sorry, Egly-Ouriet just sold out.

The 2016 Vietti Castiglione was priced very well, but I had trouble finding anything else I wanted at their prices.