BLACK POWDER - Oakville Cabernet - OFFER EXTENDED

In for a three pack, excited to try these wines!

1 Like

Thank you for the order Bill! I’m just as excited for you to experience these wines. Cheers!

Trying the Chiron Cab so might as well give this a try also.

Ok, Bobby, I am now taking flyers on both your Chiron and the Black Powder Oakville (red soils of the eastern plateau got me!)

Your friends will thank you if you share our wines with them. Or don’t share. Who are we to tell you what to do?

We hope you enjoy our lineup. Don’t forget to @chironwines when you pop them open!

I was in even before the raffle, but even more so now - thanks!

1 Like

Definitely, sign me up!:v::heart::wine_glass:

In for a Napa Valley three pack. Feel free to combine this with the Brevity order I placed for shipping. Thanks!

Down for a 3 pack.

$33/bottle for a Napa Cab is certainly worth a try. Thanks Bobby

aww missed out on the black powder, really liked the howell mountain one I got at wine connection when in napa. Ordered another 6 when I got home.

Just ordered the Napa Valley 3-pack. Looking forward to it. Thanks!

Morgan which one did you miss out on? All are still available and I am happy to secure your order for you.

Ordered 3 of the Napa Cab…looking forward to trying it in a tasting with some of the other BerserkerDay wines!

In for the Oakville 3 pack.

Hey Bobby thank you for the offer. I did one order and then came back and did another so you’ll see 2 orders, they are not duplicates ! Cheers

Love it! Thank you Shawn. I will combine the orders. Keep Berserking!

1 Like

BP, how the hell are you?
I thought you only drank Pinot nowadays.

[cheers.gif]

HA! I am still allowed to make cab even though I don’t drink it! Sheesh [snort.gif]

LOL
Like my buddy from Santa Monica, I’m looking forward to trying that $33 NV Cab.

[cheers.gif]

1 Like