Bohème *Closed - Thank You* Pinot Noir & Chardonnay, Occidental, Sonoma Coast

In for a mixed case. One of my favorite new wines from BD12!

In for a mixed 6! New to these, but man Prince of Pinot sure sings their praises. They sound like they are right up my alley.

Appreciate your return business, Philip! It’s sincerely appreciated.
Will follow up soon with shipping details.
Good day to you!
Kurt

Thanks, Dusty, for your support! I’m excited for you to try these bottles. Will circle back soon re. shipping. :blush:
Kurt

Actually visiting the area this weekend and read about your wines on prince of Pinot. Was planning on swinging by the tasting room and then came across this sweet offer so put in an order for 4 for pickup. Any chance they’ll be ready for Sunday? Cant wait to swing by!

In for a mixed 6. Looking forward to trying these.

Don’t sleep on the syrah! Kurt’s syrahs area a lovely nod to N. Rhone and always have liveliness and freshness that you usually don’t get to see in that part of the state.

For what it’s worth, Kurt is also salt of the earth people. One of the nicest guys you’ll meet in the industry. If you’re in the area, look him up!

Good luck Kurt!!

Tasting Rm pickup absolutely can be arranged, Jim!
I’ll notify the weekend staff to prep your bottles and expect you.
*TR pickup is an option for anyone, and perhaps should’ve been indicated in the offer above. Address is 3625 Main Street, Occidental, CA 95465
Thx very much for your support, Jim!
Kurt

In for a mixed 6-pack. First time trying your wines, very much looking forward to it!

1 Like

Many thanks for your order, John! It’s much appreciated. Will be in touch with you soon re. delivery.
Enjoy BD! :blush:
Kurt

Very kind words, Brandon. It’s folks like you that make the wine business so gratifying. Take good care and let’s hope to drink Syrah together soon in ‘22! :cowboy_hat_face:

Many thanks for your support, Marc!
I look forward to getting the 6 btls to you.
Sincerely, Kurt

Placed my order for a mixed six pack. Looking forward to trying your wines for the first time.

Thank you, Erik!! Have you covered and appreciate your support. Will follow up soon with shipping details.
Good day to you :cowboy_hat_face:

Just made my first purchase, excited to try these. Thanks!

I am so happy to see Boheme back in BD. Before even seeing the offers, Boheme was on my must-buy list. I took a chance on 2 bottles of chard during BD12 and am so glad I did. I loved them and am now a devoted Boheme fan. I came back this year for a 6-pack and am so excited to try the pinots and syrah (and reup on some of those delicious chards).

Kurt, placed an order for 6 bottles. Thanks for the shipping discount! Excited to try your sonoma coast representations!

Best regards,
Grover

Tom,
Delighted to have you try the wines! Very much appreciate your support - we’ll follow up soon re. shipping. Northeast is chilly so will await warmer weather. *Fedex overnight is an option if there’s some urgency on your end; just let me know.
Sincerely, Kurt

John,
Delighted you loved the Chards last year, and to have your repeat business. I’m confident you’ll enjoy the reds as well. Sincerely thanks again; enjoy this Berserkerday!!
Kurt

1 Like

Many thanks for your support, Grover!!
I’m excited to have you try the wines. Stay tuned for shipping details = forthcoming. :cowboy_hat_face:
Kurt