Bordeaux 2018 Release

I’ve used a bunch, Sherry-Lehmann, Zachys, JJ Buckley, Millesima and the like. I’ve used Total Wine lately, as they only require 50% down and often have half bottles, which I like to buy.

I would not recommend Sherry Lehman for futures. The store is generally good, but my futures finally arrived at least a year and in one case close to two years after everybody else’s.

Has anyone used wine.com for futures? The free shipping (“stewardship”) applies if you have it when placing the order, which makes it tempting.

I have. No issues whatsoever for me.

Huh! That’s not good. I haven’t used them recently. Don’t remember having that issue. That concerns me.

I bought a ton of 2018 futures from wine.com. pricing was the best i found online, or very very close to what others had.

Ive also bought futures for 2015, 2016 and 2017 from them but only a handful of bottles. No issues with any of the purchases.

Possible, but not likely for most wine. It’s quite early, and just after bottling. Plus, not many importers are bringing wines in that are under 14%.