Bougetz Cellars - Great 3-packs. 30/40/50% off

Went for a Bougetz ‘sampler’ case, a pack of Jetrois, Ardante, Eminence and the Sav Blanc… looking forward to these. All the best Tom.

I couldn’t decide so I bought packs 1-4. Will Pobega one of the ‘14s when they arrive.

Gotcha Mark. Best way to go when not familiar. I think you will be happy across the board. Enjoy!

Chris, I just had the 2012 right before Christmas, and it was tasting wonderful. Loved it so much, I gave the last case away as gifts to family members.
I loved the 2014 too. That’s why I included it in this year’s offering. Don’t get a chance to taste SB with a little age on it.
Of course the color is honey-ing up, and the 8% Semillon is giving it weight on the palate. With the barrel fermentation process, and about 6 months of barrel aging afterward, it drinks like a Bordeaux Blanc.

Thanks Garry, got your order. Look forward to hearing what you think.
Cheers tom

Order in!..

Tom, how long do you think the 2014 Jovana will be in its prime drinking window?

I think it will still be in a primary drinking phase for another 5 years. Easily drink well for 10.
Enjoy!

Told myself I wouldn’t buy any more. Bought Jovana and Eminence. Very excited.

Sounds Fantastic!

Awesome Stephen, the 2014’s are great. Enjoy!

picked up case lots 1,2,3,5 and 6, Never had them but based on bfeedback here thought I had to give them a try! Looking forward.

I hate these offers. Forced me to get 4 3packs! Cant wait to try them!

Picked up a 3 pack of the Rutherford Cab and a 3 pack of the Napa cab.

In for a 12 pack. Great looking offer and couldn’t resist.

I’ve been waiting for this offer.

The 2014 Jovana is now sold out. I have added the 2016 Jovana in its place. Enjoy!

I thought this was the best value last year. Picked up a mixed 12 pack - Jovana, Eminence, Pinot and Sav Blanc.
Can’t wait! Hey Thomas, I sent an email regarding the shipping as well. Cheers

Thanks Sean, when I added the 2016 Jovana and marked the 2014 SOLD OUT, I goofed it up. All well in the world again!!!

In for six - greatly enjoyed the Eminence purchased from past Berserker Day - looking forward to trying the Ardante!

In for a mixed case, didn’t see Amarvllis on the offer but it’s ok as I still got some '12.