Bougetz Cellars - Great 3-packs. The more you buy, the more you save!

Got your Jovana order Peter. Will go out once the dust settles!
cheers.

Got your order in Athur, will watch the weather for a proper shipping window. Cheers.
tom

Can’t wait to try the Jovana and Amaryllis. My first Berserker day purchase!

Hi Sean, we are honored to have you begin your “Berserker’s plunge” with our wines. You will not be disappointed. I’ll get them out once the dust settels and the shipping window looks good. By the way, I am an Iowa State alum, so the OU image really stands out!!!
cheers, tom

Order in Kirk, you selected to wonderful cabs to cut your teeth on my wines. Eminence is from Caldwell Vineyard in the Coombsville AVA. I have three acres, across three different clones of Cab there. And Jetrois is a Rutherford Georges III sourced Cab.
Enjoy

Got your Viognier order Walter. I’ll get it out once things slow down. I hope you enjoy this special wine. It is a single vineyard wine from a vineyard up near the top of Mt Veeder.
cheers tom

Dan, got your order in. I am a fellow Minnesotan (displaced many years ago). I still get back and do events in MN/IA every year. I’ll send you an invite when I figure out my plans for this summer. Happy Berserker Days hunting…

Thanks for the order Chad. We will get you your case of wine once things warm up in the midwest. Happy Berserker Days hunting…

Got your order Michael. A little cold in MN right now, but will keep an eye out for shipping

Love their wines… #4 and #5 order in!

Thanks Alan, I’ll drop you an email, but I can ship it FedEx if you prefer, and ship it to a FedEx office.

Gotcha Candace! Hope you guys enjoy the Viognier packs!!!

Got your order John. Shipping to Tx probably early next week!