Briceland Vineyards • 30-40% off Humboldt Pinots, BXD and More...

Just to be clear, which one of you is Iceman and which one is Maverick?

I heard an interview with Val Kilmer many years after Top Gun. He was in some indie movie that had just been released and he played a gay character in that movie. The interviewer asked him if it was the first time he had ever played a gay character, and he said, “Yes. Well, other than Top Gun.”

Iceman it is then.

Which means Andrew gets to be this guy:

Not that there is anything wrong with that…

Maybe a little.

Just e-mailed you with an order, Andrew.

Just emailed, hope I didn’t miss, thanks Andrew

Charlie,

I’ve got you covered.

Just tried to order a 5 Pinots and a Zin pack. Hope I made it in time!

You are good, Brad.

We can catch up on Thurs.

Thanks to all of you who placed orders, new and repeats!

The first two batches have gone out. More in CA will go out this week and the rest of the non-North Easters will go out on Friday.

Let me know when you get then and crack one!

Mine came last week safe and sound. Dug into a 2013 Rhonda’s Vineyard pinot. My first briceland and I really enjoyed it.
A “serious” bottle of pinot that also managed to be refreshing and very easy to like. Fine wine–really looking forward to the others.

If anyone is busting into these, I’d love to hear any feedback you have on them. If you don’t have time or inclination to write a formal note, I am happy to hear about your experiences by email: andrew@bricelandvineyards.com

Also, Dave H. - I am glad you liked it. That has been a favorite of mine.

2013 Briceland Vineyards Zinfandel Ishi Pishi Ranch - USA, California, North Coast, Humboldt County (4/12/2016)
Opened one hour in advance. Hearty aroma of earthy spices, berry fruit. Rich, slightly tart, flavors of cherry, bramble. Tart cranberry finish. Tart and closed when first opened, but developed quickly. Delicate, well crafted. Still young, with a firm backbone, some complexity, attractive fruit, great staying power. If they grew Zinfandel in the Loire it might taste something like this. (93 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

Thanks Andrew, I’m already a big fan.

That’s a GREAT description, Mark.

Mark,

I had been struggling a certain amount with how to describe this wine. I think you have done it. Thanks for writing/posting!