Briceland Vineyards - Humboldt's Finest Since 1985

Andrew just told me you are in. You will not be disappointed.

He told me he would give me the “Charlie treatment”. I got nervous.

Just bumped up my order

Andrew - it was a pleasure speaking with you and can’t wait to try your wines. [cheers.gif]

Just put in my order for a 6 pack of the Ishi Pishi reds

I was already in for a 12 pack. Then I made the mistake of emailing Andrew a question. Then he called me. Then I ordered another 12 pack.

Opps. Sorry. My bad.

I second that. In a real rush today with work, so I was not able to chat as long as I would have liked, but Andrew really knows his stuff and you can feel the enthusiasm in his voice for the wines he is making. Great chatting Andrew and look forward to trying your wines.

Thanks, Tom and Dave. It was my pleasure to visit with each of you by phone today. We are kind of out in the woods up here. Real wine geeks don’t drop in too often.

Thanks for all of your support.

For those that I have not yet reached: Don’t worry. I have your order. I will be in touch soon.

I have been sick plus have some family priorities that needed attention. This has slowed my responsiveness. Sorry.

Thanks for your patience.

Is anyone else still waiting to place their Berserker Day order? Sent an email a couple of days ago but haven’t heard back.

Andrew sent me an invoice the week before last. Should be soon, now that you have reminded him…

Hi Scott,

Sorry. Clearly, I need to improve on my admin skills…

I just sent an email and left a VM.

Talk soon.

Thanks Andrew! Invoice received.

Big shipment going out tomorrow. Many of you received an email asking if there was a problem with shipping out tomorrow, Friday, March 6. For some of you the message may have said, Friday, March 5. It will be the 6th all day tomorrow…

If anyone expecting wine did not get an email and has not gotten wine yet, let me know… There are a couple of you I still need to finish connecting with. There could be someone I missed?

Let me know by email: andrew@bricelandvineyards.com or phone: 707 923-2429 if there are any issues.

Thanks for a great event!

Quarantine Relief Offer…

Order received today…Thanks Andrew!

Hi Dave,

Sorry for the delay. Let me know when you bust into them. I am sure you know this, but when you open those Pet Nats, have it 'em cold and and have a glass or decanter ready. Enjoy!

Thanks for the heads-up on decanting…will do.

Absolutely no worries on the delay.

If anyone grabbed the 2017 appellation Pinot, these are drinking very well now. Really punches above it’s weight.