Briceland Vineyards Offer: UPDATE IN LAST POST Four 3pks - Mix & Match Build a Case or 6pk

I probably should have hit the 2012 Ronda’s harder yesterday, but I didn’t want to be too greedy and wanted to leave some for others to try. It really is terrific and unlike any other CA pinot I’ve had.

I went for 2 Pinot Packs! Got 1 last year and it definitely wasn’t enough. Thanks Andrew.

Just heard back from Andrew, wanted to make sure I grabbed a 2012 Ronda’s. These are indeed the real deal, excited to see what he did in 2013!

Michael

I am awash in good pinot (not that I doubt Briceland is yet another very good producer), but I’m always on the hunt for good BDX wines at reasonable prices, so I’m in for #4. Plus, I can’t resist a rare opportunity to try a petite verdot varietal bottling.

Thanks Andrew.

Order in. Got a call back from Andrew earlier. Great guy. Thanks Andrew for offering the “local” shipping rebate.

Mel & I got to taste a few of Andrew’s wines while in Humboldt early December. 2013 Phelps PN a clear stand-out, lots of body and fruit so the wine needs some sideways time IMO. Distinctive balance and delicious.

No sparkling packages Andrew?

This wine was a Humboldt visit highlight fo sho!!!
image.jpg

Thanks for your kind words, Glenn.

Of the pinots, the Ronda’s has been getting the attention, but the Phelps, like you said, I think will have its own following once people let it sit a bit.

No sparkling package at the moment. I only have the Brut NV now, which I really like. I am a bit worried that the stock I have will hold up until my next batches are ready though. So, no special promo for it, but it can be added to any package if need be.

I really liked the one you brought to Domaine a while back…intriguing stuff.

The masses are catching on. What a solid line up of wines all around. You can spend double the amounts and not find wines this good.

You tried the Syrah, previously (FWIW, I sent a bottle of the 2009 Syrah to our mutual friend in DC and he pegged it as Northern Rhone). To that end, I should add, that you opened my eyes to the wonders of the Northern Rhone at that same tasting. I’m not sure if I should hug you or curse you.

The next time we get together I will bring a bottle of the 2012 Ronda’s – his first year making wine from this site (Andrew can correct me if I’m wrong) and my favorite wine that he’s made to date. It’s still young, but delicious now and I’d be interested to get your perspective.

Well, Corey, I do need to correct you. Briceland has followed Ronda’s from the start. It was planted in 1983 and named Le Chien Blanc for most of it life, but a few years ago the vineyard changed hands and now named for the lady of the house. Briceland has made all of the wine from that site since the start. It is mainly Pinot, but also some Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay. While I sit here, I am sampling the 13 Ronda’s PN and it will not disappoint. We are getting red fruit, pine needles, earthiness with bright red color and more acid than tannin.

I hate being wrong, but I blame Ronda for changing the name. Yummy stuff though.

PS
I just looked through my notes and saw that there were all of 78 cases made in 2012. You want to correct me on this too or did I get this one right?

Yes, Corey,

you are right champagne.gif

2012 was 78 cases. 2013 is 98.

Been on the fence all day, just jumped. Email sent, in for Offer #1 thanks Andrew!

Thanks very much for all of your support in the form of orders and positive comments about our wine. I know there are still a few of you out there that are still thinking… What I need is more wine! So, feel free to reach out. My offers are open until Thursday 12N. Tomorrow I rack, Thursday, I bottle. So, I will be completing orders with people on Friday and Saturday.

Thanks again to Todd and the crew and everyone who made Berserkers Day happen. Nicely done!

Email sent - hopefully I’m not too late.

I have you covered.

Hey!

Thanks again to everyone who supported us during BDay - Awesome!

For those that have not yet received your wine, I’m sorry for the delay. I had gotten a bit buried with bottling and now at the end of that run I have managed a blood clot (DVT) in my leg, Needless to say, it is messing with my work schedule.

I rigged my computer to work with my TV so I can type with my leg up, thus this email. I will be getting back on my feet soon and also getting more help to make sure everything goes out before it gets too hot. Which I know is soon.

Thanks again for your interest in our wines and for your patience.

Cheers!

Andrew Morris
707 923-2429
5959 Briceland Road
Redway, Ca 95560
www.bricelandvineyards.com

PS. There are several of you that I have failed to connect with to finish up your order. As soon as I can work long enough to call, I will be reaching out to you.

Feel better Andrew.