Cabot - Rollin in the deep..still Rollin till Monday

Never had Cabot before, but (a) I’ve heard too many good things about it to not try, and (b) I’m dating someone who went to school with John’s brother, so…

In for a Pinot Pack!

In for a Humboldt Syrah vertical! Awesome deal and super excited!

Haha - was thinking the same thing as Peter.

In for the Syrah SVDs - try some Cabots that are a little different from what I’ve had in past.

Sorry about this. I have no idea what was going on with PayPal. All is well now.

I don’t think the problem was with PayPal, but with Internet traffic generally. There are Internet outages all over the U.S. today, including most of the major cities. Traffic is very slow and irregular. I’ve had problems with many sites loading properly.

Thanks John (and Aida) - SVD’s!

Order in! Thanks John!

Bump.

Cabot Syrahs are the shiz.

If you haven’t had them, order them. (unless you like super New-World thick and rich Syrahs, rather than Old School earthy stuff)

Thanks everyone. If anyone has any special requests please don’t hesitate to ask. I want to make sure everyone gets what they want.
Cheers

Anderson Valley Library wine! YUM! Order in!

Picked up the SVD pack!

If anyone wants to make any substitutions of reasonably comparable price range, I’m happy to accommodate.

In for a Syrah SVD 6 pack. Looking forward to it.

I did the svd Syrah, love these.
Thanks John, great deal.

Thanks you guys for all the orders.

Order in for the Humboldt Syrah vertical. I guess I have Todd to blame for this because he just makes these sound so good. I’m very excited to try these.

I doubt you’ll be disappointed Scott.

Been enjoying these since I went in on Cabot few BDs ago.

in for the Cab and Friends pack… couple of these were in a prior year purchase and were stellar for the $$$…

I’ve had a few people who said they were gone this weekend so I’ll keep this open until Monday.

Sorry all for the email blast which somehow went to all rather than to John only. No need to respond any more!