Cabot Vineyards- oldies but goodies

Woot woot! I’m glad you changed your mind and choose the Cabby 6pk. You will be in for a lovely surprise. [cheers.gif]

In for the Syrah. Thanks John!

Hey Pops, why are you busting my chops over here? [wink.gif] Btw, John and I are celebrating my first berserkerday with oysters and Henriot Champagne. Thinking of you! champagne.gif

Besos flirtysmile

Despite the rampant nepotism, I had to have the syrah.

John Cabot makes some mighty fine wines … in for the pinot pack and the special syrah pack … [cheers.gif]

Thank you Peter. Its the greatest pleasure to do something you love and feel passionate about. Whats even better is for your friends, family, and clientele to really appreciate it.

Thanks again for all the orders everyone. What a great community we have! If anyone has any questions or concerns you can email me personally at johnjcabot3@gmail.com.

A little late, but I’ll speak for myself as a client: I love the unique yet classical style of the wines. Also, the best compliment are the good people here who’ve got your back!

The big eye-opener for me was a 2006 Syrah (either Kimberly’s or Aria’s, I can’t recall which?) from the Friday night Falltacular dinner a couple years ago. Hadn’t had a CA syrah that interesting in a while, and it compared favorably, if it wasn’t completely similar, to a Rostaing sitting next to it!

NOTE: I added my shipping address to the comment section of the PayPal invoice, since I have wines sent to my off site locker rather than my home. I’ll email to make sure you know which address to use.

Thanks for another outstanding offer!

Thanks again for such an awesome Berserkerday. So nice to see so many new customers as well as repeats.
Our plan is to ship all the west coast, Az, Tx, NM, and possible Co. next week.

I’ve had many requests to hold until March or April from folks in the mid west and eastern states. If any of you would like me to pull the trigger and send you your wine now please massage me and I’ll get it right out to you.
Cheers!
John

Any word on shipments for March and April???

Yeh, ready in the south!

The Cabot web site is unavailable. Anyone know anything?

Phone # not working also. At least the past 10 days.

Maybe all that rain caused a landslide that took out their utility lines?? [scratch.gif]

Sorry guys. Its been a hell of a winter. All the rest of the shipments are going out this coming week. Ill send out emails with tracking numbers before they go out in case there are any issues.

If you have any requests or comments, please email me directly at johnjcabot3@gmail.com

JC- I’m needing some, too! I’ll watch for the website to resurface – will place my order then. I hope you’re well. Best luck getting hinterland utilities back on line. :wink:

Let’s do a trade Kurt! I love me some Boheme!

Got it, thanks!!

did remaining orders go out as described? have not received tracking info to date that I recall, unless I overlooked it…