Campesino Cellars Rhône All Day (Offer good till 1/31/19)

Sorry. It went quickly…Don’t be shy about giving the others a try… [tease.gif]

I received only one of two invoices so far. I hope the Alina order went through.

It’s on its way… Thanks…

Had me worried. I am glad you are that busy. Looking forward to trying the wine.

Macario, who do you ship with? If UPS, I will need to give you an alternate address.

Rick will send it however you prefer. I can use both UPS and Fedex…

Humbled by the response to our wines… We have a few of the rare treat and single vineyard wines available if anyone has any last minute needs…

FedEx please and thanks!

Offer extended till Jan 31st…

I missed the Isa. Next year, please give me a heads up!

Don

Isa and Alina arrived yesterday. Thanks. I am looking forward to trying both for the first time. I am partial to Rhone varieties and for my palate grenache makes the best rosé.

Awesome!!! I think you will enjoy both wines…

Popped one of the 12 bottles during an extended weekend vacation…if you bought the case, be very happy!

• 2017 Campesino Grenache Isa - USA, California, Sonoma County, Sonoma Coast (2/18/2019)
    Case buy and an incredible value play! Rivals the 2015 vintage (may even be better); full of fresh, vibrant watermelon and strawberry; a nice spice zing on the nose that translates on the back end of the palate which adds a nice depth to the wine; this is bold yet delicate and beautiful. Very well done! (92 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker