Carlisle 2019 Summer Release

Mike is a stud!

You could always try to log in to your account. If you are on the list there should be an offer.

In other news I’m looking at taking 18 bottles (Papera, CVZ, Integral, Grenache) and I have no room for them. Allocation was for 48.

Offered 24, probably making decisions today or tomorrow

First post on the board. I didn’t track how many total bottles I was offered. I ended up ordering 24 and wish listed 1 additional James Berry Vineyard. I did note the Carlisle Vineyard offering was lowered but they mentioned that in the release letter.

In for a mixed case. Based on the limited number of replies I would say ya’ll are really sleeping on the Rhones. That would be a huge mistake. [berserker.gif]

Fixed. Order in.

I always look forward to this release. I was offered 30 bottles, but only ordered 1 case, leaving the rest for the wish lists.

3 Papera, 2 Grenache and 1 JB Syrah

guess I am officially off the list as no offer. Looks like I havent bought since 2015.

One of the first lists I signed up for

First year on the list…mostly interested in the Syrahs but wasn’t allocated any =/.

Out of space but taking a mixed 6 pack of the 30 offered: CVZ, Papera, Two Acres, Dupratt, Grenache, JBV.

Just to be picky, it’s Aston Martin, not Astin Martin.

Goose egg for me

Have to drink some of my older ones and out of room to store anything new.

Ended up buying 36 of the 48 offered.

Cutting back generally but still took JBV and Bedrock Zins.

What, you can’t drink a dozen bottles of wine before December? And you call yourself a Berserker? :wink:

Guess you haven’t read the Monthly Cellar Reduction threads …

I bought a case of what I was offered. The “discount” exactly covered tax and shipping. These wines are so good.

Jumped in for two of the Grenache (with two more wished for), a couple of White Derivative and three each of the Du Pratt and Papera zins. Am now officially excited!

My first purchase of Carlisle and I’m in for a case! I always hedge my bets when I’m unfamiliar with the wines and grab one of each varietal/vineyard. Happy to support a fellow Sagehen!