Casual/no res needed restaurants for family in Paris? (Staying in the 1st)

Pinned. Going in fall 2022.

Aux Crus De Bourgongne!!! 3 Rue Bachaumont, Paris 2nd…Classic french bistro food (very well done). Very family friendly. Great!

Some great stuff here, I’m going in December and staying in the 9th. A friend of mine who just moved from Paris to Nice recommended these spots: Jia Yan (Chinese restaurant), Pink Mamma, Hoxton.

In this case you may want to rethink Le Relais de l’Entrecote mentioned above which we have enjoyed as well with the kids. They have maybe 3 locations in Paris including one in the 6th. They serve steak either medium rare or medium well. No other choices. If your wife can do medium well it’s a fun place. It all comes out on a big platter and gets served from there. The steak and fries are served with this wonderful green sauce made with chicken livers I think. It’s actually very good but you will need to have some pink in the steak. This is from before Covid so things may have changed.

1 Like

We ate at the one on Rue Marbeauf when we were in Paris a few years ago, and I was able to get my steak well done.