Cayuse Is Live

“Chris - Excellent news! We are able to partially fulfill your Wish List Order with a three-pack of Bionic Frog in the 2014 vintage wines.”
[dance-clap.gif]

Wow! That’s awesome news folks. I hope everyone got something to be excited about from their wish list.

No WL wines either but I did add a 3-pack of Widowmaker another list member off-loaded my way!

Nice pick up, Glenn. With a little age on it, Widowmaker is one of my favorite wines. I recently popped a 2008 and it was absolutely awesome.

Someone pinged me and I was informed that wish list grants do not hit all at once, but instead slowly roll out. Fingers crossed.

Hope that is the case. Been wish listing for 5 years with no additions. [beg.gif]

Was just notified my wish list for 2014 Flying Pig was granted. I don’t remember allocating it and will have to look up whatever it is. $225 charge to the credit card.

You are right, Flying Pig has been granted to yours truly!

Looks like there’s a pattern. All the Bionic Frog people were notified on one day, and now a group of Flying Pig WL grants. I guess they probably go wine by wine and notify people in waves.

From what I can tell, wish lists are granted wine by wine, with the smallest production wines getting WL requests granted first, then the next wine, etc, so the emails will be coming for the next week or so.

No WL for me yet, but I’m a relative newbie to the list. This was my 4th year ordering.

My first allocation was 2010 - got offered GOK in January of that year. Come September 2010, they threw Cailloux into the mix. 2013 got me The Lovers. Nothing else as of yet.

Incredibly, I just received this:
Logo

September 25, 2015

Dear Joe,

Greetings from Walla Walla! We are pleased to welcome you to the Cayuse Vineyards Mailing List.

The online Cayuse Store will open on Sept. 30, 2015 at 9 a.m. Pacific time.

To place your order, visit cayusevineyards.com and click the “Login” link. For security purposes, you need to set a password by clicking on the “Forgot your username or password?” link. Enter your username (listed below) and email address:

Username: …

As quantities are very limited and priority is given to those currently on our Mailing List, your starting allocation is one three-pack of a single wine from our 2014 vintage. Your allocation is guaranteed until the ordering deadline on Oct. 23, 2015 at 5 p.m. Pacific time.

Additionally, this year we are pleased to offer an exclusive syrah blend in magnums to all Cayuse customers. The 2013 Wallah Wallah Special Syrah #5 will ship in a wood box with the rest of your order. Please see our newsletter for more details.

After placing your order, you will be prompted to request additional wines on your Wish List for future vintages.

Great scores! The latest comes from The Wine Advocate’s Jeb Dunnuck, who tasted verticals of some wines from the very first vintage. We are thrilled how the wines are aging, and that he gave us three new 100 point scores!

Again, welcome to the Cayuse Vineyards Mailing List! If you have any questions about our ordering process, please don’t hesitate to contact us–we are here to help!

From all of us at Cayuse, we hope you enjoy the wines for years to come.

Best Wishes and Santé,

Christophe Baron, Vigneron Trevor Dorland, PDG

P.S. Please place your order before the deadline of Oct. 23, 2015 at 5 p.m. Pacific time.

I put my name on their waiting list in “mid 2009” and received notice today so it 6+ years.

I got this note today too. Originally signed up in June 2009

Congrats! What did y’all get allocated?

Very cool to get the mag too.

Doesn’t say. I guess we’ll find out on the 30th.

I received my invite to the list this morning. Offered one 3 pack and the mag. Not sure what it will be as of yet. I signed up Aug 2009. Only 6 year wait…

Joined on 7/2/2009. Just got on.

Just got the email letting me know that I’ll now be receiving Impulsivo Tempranillo. Thrilled to add this to the cellar as I’ve loved it the few times I’ve had tastes over the years.

Love Impulsivo, gonna babykill a 2012 soon.