Cerrada ~ Bohème PN, CH & Zin Offer

My finest memory of you, Brig, was ducking out of heartfelt speeches (at FMIII’s) to taste calmly during the exodus. Pure brilliance and a wine fiend to the core! Respect.

Thanks Kurt, order placed!

Terrific, Pete! Thank you. We got you covered. :slight_smile:

I was interested in your Zin but don’t want to buy a full 6 pack. Can you sell a smaller number?

Hi Stewart,
I’ll send you a PM - let’s work something out so you can try the Zin… :slight_smile:
Kurt

Oops. You don’t ship to PA

Kurt, my shipment was delivered today, thank you!

Would you mind giving us suggested drinking windows for the wines in your offer. I don’t want to start opening these only to find I should have waited a year or two.

Hi Peter,
So glad your Pinots arrived safely!
To my palate, all three of our 2014 PNs are drinking beautifully right now, with varying degrees of age-worthiness.
Taylor Ridge has the softest tannin with lightness and clove/ pomegranate feminine qualities that would have me opening it first; truly gorgeous as a youthful wine.
English Hill shows more savory notes with slightly broader texture and earthen/ grassy components that will soften & integrate given time. It’s delicious and multi-dimensional now, but if I had just one bottle, I’d open it 2019 - 2022.
Finally Stuller Vineyard is the darkest and most focused with grippier tannin, mineral, black tea, dark + red/ blue fruit, good acidity. It can/ will age longer-term. Optional drinking window 2020 - 2025+.
Again, you’re encouraged to try these wines soon and replace as we’ll have supply for the coming few months.
Best luck to you–please let me know how it goes!
Kurt

Thanks Kurt, we’ll pop a Taylor Ridge sometime in March, and hold the other two. How about the Zin?

Peter-
The Zin is a bright-fruited, exuberant style that to me is very enjoyable as a younger wine. Again, the Mancini is 2013 vintage and already well integrated–drink it soon, I’d say! :slight_smile:
Enjoy it. Best to you,
Kurt