Champagne Zoom event????

im def in for more of this!

We have enough interest here so thank you. I am waiting to ensure the producer can join us but I have a commitment from him to do the event. Further, and thanks for your suggestions, I will be asking Brad Baker to also attend as a guest, so we would ideally have Brad and the producer as our guests. We’re targeting one of the final two Saturdays of this month, with a time of 10AM PT / 1PM ET.

Stay tuned!

Thanks Frank.

Awesome work Frank!

Totally interested. Great idea.

The only bottles I have at home (the warehouse is closed) is Taittinger Comtes and Piper Rare and lots of Roederer Brit.

I’m in if I have the correct producer.

Scott, don’t subject yourself to having the ‘correct’ producer. I’m envisioning this Zoom (and what I hope could be some additional Champagne events) to be a gathering of Champagne lovers, there to learn more about a producer, their style, what motivates their craft, etc. If you and others let a ‘match’ of producer to your cellar determine if you attend or not, then we’ll miss the opportunity to learn and fellowship around the topic.

So, please attend and drink what you like. If you have the producer, great. if not, don’t let the dissuade you.

Thanks for setting this up. Excited to find out who the producer might be.

A bit late, but I am also interested in joining. Thank you!

While I realize that’s a typo/autocorrect that would be a great name if Roederer ever started making English sparkling wine.

Jay, it actually qualifies as a correct statement even if I doubt Mark meant it as such. Through at least the 1970s, Roederer made a Brut that was labeled for Britain - NV Extra Quality Reserve for Great Britain. Maybe Mark has cases of it lying around? [dontknow.gif] [wow.gif]

If anyone would…

Heads up…it’s going to be April 25th, Saturday. More details to follow but wanted to get ahead of things. Once I have the info locked down to share, I will post a new thread. We’ll use the same Zoom approach I have been employing for the past few.

champagne.gif

Also late to this, but very in

Would it be possible to also edit the first post of this thread with the info? Thank you in advance!

Troy, I am going to do a new thread since we have interest. I want to keep the details for this one, and potentially any others I lead, in separate threads. This is how I have handled RM and Rhys and it seems to work so will just follow that path.

Interested and would enjoy the experience.

OK, but I am afraid I might miss the new thread. I’ll have to cyber-stalk you I guess :wink:

Thanks again Frank!