Charity Wine Raffle

Try https://one.bidpal.net/isavg20/browse/fixedPrice(details:item/4)

cant get this to work

When I cut and paste the link above it went to the entry page.

alternatively I can try to enter for you and you can paypal me the amount. The tickets would be purchased in your name

I even tried from my iPhone (including doing a C&P into the address bar) and still can only get the Loading wheel. CURSE YOU BIDPAL!!

Mine went through

Mine worked when I copied the link into a new browser and then I refreshed the browser when it was saying loading. Then I logged into the site and was able to get to the listing. Maybe try that.

What works for me is to copy and paste this URL:

H T T P S : / / BidPal One

remove the spaces in the URL.

One entry for Package #1

Apologies that it’s a pain. It only seems to have this issue from here. And thanks for your participation.

I think we have it all figured out Thomas. Thanks for sharing this with us. The lots are spectacular and it’s for charity. It’s worth any extra effort if needed.

Four days left. Less than 500 tickets sold for each raffle. Some great odds on some terrific bottles.

Brought two tickets

In for 5 tickets - seems like a good cause.

I’m in for one more on package #1 (a total of 2 for package 1 and 1 for package 2). If I win I will definitely hold a wine berserkers tasting event in Indianapolis Indiana for anyone who wants to taste a selection of the wines.

Also if anyone, like myself, is just starting a cellar, this would be a GREAT start to a cellar :slight_smile:. Thanks for sharing this Tom!

Great cause - in for 10 tickets on each - thanks for posting!!

Thanks and good luck to all. Few days to go and appreciate folks jumping in especially in these uncertain times.

We are a mere 40 tickets away from our goal of $20,000. Still time to get in!

In for one on each, thanks Tom, seems like a great cause and obviously great wines.

Also in for 1 each. Fingers crossed!