Chateau Palmer 2016 for $274, what the what?

I did pay the $50 to join the year of free shipping which paid for itself with the two orders. Their pricing is generally prohibitive so these are my first purchases from them but I figured the free shipping is a call option if/when they issue another great coupon.

I went decidedly less pricey per bottle than most. Huet x 6 (various bottlings mostly 2018) for $250 with tax and shipping after coupon is at least 10-20% cheaper than retail.

5x 2015 Rieussec 375ā€™s
5x 2015 Coutet 375ā€™s

Does anyone know how long the WINEABR1 and/or FBPRO50 codes are good for?

The Murrieta Ygay Gran Reserva 2009 is already on sale for $109 - buy 3 bottles, and the bottle cost comes down to $82.64. Not bad.

manā€¦ sucked me inā€¦ 2x Etienne Sauzet 1er cru Les Champ Gainsā€¦ $125 all in per bottle isnā€™t badā€¦

Went for one each 2012 Calluna Esatate Red and 2016 Tempier Migoua with the 50/150 coupon. If Iā€™d have known it was coming, Iā€™d have sprung for the $49 shipping deal yesterday when I used the 100/300. Oh well.

Thanksā€¦I think?

2016 Spottswoode estate
2 x 2016 Produttori Barberesco DB

Where is the wine shipped out of? West coast?

Lol - great deal. 6 of the 2016 Rancia for $250 all-in.

If youā€™re considering paying $49 for one-year free shipping, use BESTDEALEVER for an order of $200 plus the shipping program and get $50 off. Thatā€™s not as good as the two codes offering 33% off, but still not bad considering you get free shipping when using those codes.

No limit when I orderedā€“they must have put it on

2016 LLC. Thanks!

I believe it is shipped out from the same State or at least same coast as the buyer.

Also the 2016 LLC. 242 when all was said and done.

I couldnā€™t get the discount to apply, so I quit while I was behind :slight_smile:

Not the same state; mine was shipped from FL

Has anyone tried the 2016 LLC? I have a ton of older bordeaux and havenā€™t been buying recent vintages, so that was my main limiting factor with pulling the trigger there.

They have fulfillment centers in every state? Wow

LOL. Too old for that!

Your 96 will already outlive you.