Chester's Anvil - SOLD OUT The last few cases, 63% off!

Awesome deal Carole - tx, We’ve enjoyed the zin in the past now in for a case of the HH.

bought a case of mix, would have loved if 6,6 option was available, but alas.

Trying to order the Hattori but the site isn’t responding. The link takes me here and then locks me in:

Our wines are made from grapes that we grow ourselves. Most of our effort is in the vineyard, where we devote considerable time to fine tuning the balance between the leaf canopy and the fruit. Not too much crop, not too little, just the right amount for the best flavors that our site can produce. Our winemaking practices are minimal. No extended maceration. We use only neutral French oak barrels in order to minimize oak flavor. We started out growing only Syrah, but we now also grow Mondeuse, Malbec and Zinfandel.

Lagier Meredith Current Releases Lagier Meredith Library Wines

In for a case of both!

In for zin… easy decision.

You should be able to continue scrolling down past that point. But if you can’t, it might be a browser issue. Try a different browser if you have that option. That same thing has happened once or twice before to people and it turned out to be a browser problem.

I originally posted this in Wine Talk, but as per Alan Rath’s suggestion, it might get more eyeballs here. Can someone give me some personal insight into the Chester’s Anvil HH Cab blend? I read the CellarTracker notes, and did a search on this board, but it would be great to get a bit more color on the style of this wine, other wines you would compare it to, any other thoughts, etc…

Thanks in advance!

Paul

BTW, I already heard back from Carole, so thanks for thanks for that!

We have almost sold out of both Chester’s wines so don’t delay if you’re still mulling this over.

As of 11:57 am, we have only 4 cases of Hattori Hanzo and 3 cases of the Zin left.

The Hattori Hanzo is all gone. Only 2 case of the Zinfandel left.

Glad to get a case of the cab…that was close!

Oh well…that’s what I get for asking too many damn questions!..

Congrats Carole on the HH sell out!

OK it was the browser. I guess Firefox isn’t the browser of choice for some of us! Thanks for the note Carole.

Can’t wait to try them both! First BD purchase in the books.

Glad to have grabbed a HH case. Doc Levine enabled me at the last minute.:laughing:

I tried to pretend that Berserkerday was not happening, but this (and two other offers) was too good to ignore. I got a HH yesterday during the sneak preview time. I have enjoyed every L-M wine I have ever had, so this seemed like – wait for it – a no-brainer (as has been mentioned by my fellow low-IQers upthread).

Thank you for the excellent deal.

Just made it… case of each

Thanks for all your orders. We’ve got a lot of shipping to do!

We’ll probably start shipping next week (week of 2/4) and we’ll start with the southern states. We won’t ship to the Midwest until you guys warm up a bit. I’ll be in touch with each of you individually when we’re getting ready to ship your order.

Carole

I got mine! Carole, thanks for such prompt shipping. Looking forward to some Hattori Hanzo cutting through a steak soon!

Glad you got it Nate! We’ve now shipped all our BerserkerDay orders going to the southern states and the west coast. We’ll have to wait a while until it’s warm enough to ship to the midwest and northeast.

Mine arrived yesterday (a day earlier than tracking said it would, when does THAT ever happen?) - Thanks Carole! Very much looking forward to these :slight_smile: