CHIRON - BD13 - Almost sold out!

I’ve only had the 2017 Chriron “Nectar Dance” Chardonnay before, so excited to try the Grenache 3 pack and the “Paint of Moonlight” Three Pack Vertical… though I suspect it will be at least a couple years before I get around to tasting the latter.

Thanks for the offer!

1 Like

So that’s why I don’t owe you anything yet, Todd . . . I get it champagne.gif [snort.gif] neener

Go get em Bobby . . .

1 Like

Thanks Rick! You must try the 2018 Chardonnay! it’s not on offer today, but I can get a bottle to you.

You get to borrow the Defender next time you are in town.

And the dog???

Im for some Paint the Moonlight! Thanks!

1 Like

Happy to add a couple bottles to the order! I sent you a private message so just tell me what you need me to do.

I’m getting an understanding of why this event sets your wallet on fire!

Excited to try these out. In for the Big Red!

Hi Bobby,

Good to see you back again this year. Love the Grenache!

Can you explain the style differences between the cabs made under Chiron verses those under Black powder?

Thanks.

I owe everything to Larry…Love this guy and his wines!

In for a Grenache pack

Cheers to Bobby for his great help arranging shipping
[cheers.gif]

Keep reading these comments and want to try more… so went back and also grabbed the Paint of Moonlight vertical. Can’t wait to try them - Bobby what should I start with?

Thank you for your great question Kevin! CHIRON primarily utilizes mountain fruit as the composition for the wines. Our higher elevation wines will be generous with their fruit character, lighter body, and concentration of flavor. Black Powder primarily utilizes valley floor fruit and the wines have a fuller body and will definitely announce their presence. We like to be able to offer both distinct styles as an opportunity to make every kind of Cabernet drinker happy. We would love it if you purchased both and let us know your preference. I hope this information helps!

1 Like

In for a Big Four. Interested to try each one.

In for Paint of Moonlight. Thanks!

You won’t “Four-Get” it! LOL. Thanks for the order Eric!

Just ordered the Grenache 3-Pack - looking forward to trying it!

We are lucky to have your supper AD! Thank you

First time buyer - in for a Grenache pack and Paint of Moonlight pack. Bobby - which bottle would you suggest popping first to get a good sense of your wines?