*** CLOSED***EMH Vineyards Black Cat Cabernet

Thank you, Brandon. I (and Lady Sapphire) appreciate every order!

Ordered both the 3 and 4 pack verticals of Black Cat.

Thank you, Sheila. So glad to have you back!

1 Like

My apologies to anyone who received more than one order acknowledgement.

Happy BerserkerDay! Letā€™s have some fun! Lady Sapphire (my Black Cat) is standing by with me.

Thank you all for your generous orders! I do not thank you by name on this forum unless you post here, but want to let you know I appreciate your enthusiasm for the Black Cat!

Order in for a 2015 SS mag to add to my daughterā€™s birthyear stash. Thanks Merrill!

IN.

Thank you Merrill

[cheers.gif]

Thank you for your order, Eric. I tried to email you at the addresss you put on the order, can you email me another address so I can be in touch when it is time to ship?

Thank you, as always, Peter.

Since my office is in my house, Iā€™ll be here all evening with the offer still open. Thank you for all your offers yesterday and today.

Ordered and donā€™t know if the address got changed to my business address. I was distracted by my wife. Is there a way to change it or verify it?

Will check and be in contact with you via email.

1 Like

Prompt. Thanks Merrill.

Hi Merrill,

I own some bottles of 2011 through 2018. Iā€™m wondering which ones in your opinion are ready to go, and which ones are still improving and would benefit with more cellaring?

1 Like

Try 11, 12, 14. All will improve with 2 hours in the decanter.

1 Like

Hi Merrill

I donā€™t see the 12, 14 and 16ā€¦ 3 pack on the website.
Is it still available?

Thanks

Karl

No, those offerings were for BerserkerDay only.

A customer had the 2013 the other night and sent a note saying it was ā€œsinging.ā€

1 Like

I had the 13 SS last year and it was great after a little bit of a decant.