*closed* Franny Beck- PURE FIRE! Simply the Greatest Berserker Deals Year in and Year Out! PURE FIRE!

Hey Eric, thanks for the order. The Showcase pack is always the crowd pleaser! Nice way to dip your toes in before next year when you take the dive

1 Like

Thanks Alan, glad to see you back for another round of Franny Beck. Much appreciated!

Agreed! Never, never miss an opportunity for a Patrick Taylor. Thanks so much, my friend!

Keith, send me an email. Let’s try and work it out to maximize your order. Michael@frannybeck.com

Hey Thomas, you’ll be pleased with the 18s. In the same general universe as the sixteens- great fruit, lots of flavor. The 18s are definitely more structured, and more polished than the 16s, I’d say. Enjoy, man!

Mr. Moore, Mr. Moore, Mr. Moore. What can I say, the consummate FB aficionado. Now that we both have national championships under our belts (I know you played a major role in Baylor’s run, as did I with Virginia), we can just sit back, enjoy the championship ring and drink more wine. Yep, sounds about right

1 Like

I have the same question.

Also, never go against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!

In for an open letter! Easy buy every year.

Tim, I think I saw a bot from you on a few of the ‘17s. Looks like your really diggin’ those. It took them a little time, but they’ve really turned the corner!

Ok, all you California orders, have patience! I’m digging out from yesterday. Ha! What a crazy day

If I wasn’t already getting wine club wines I would buy more— my first random buy during my first BD and I have never looked back— great buy if you haven’t tried them yet…

In for a Franny Pack. Excited to try these.

In for the vintage pack of La Chenaie. Have had the Johan but not this so really looking forward to trying it. Absolutely love it when producers throw some stuff here on BD that isn’t just the latest vintage.

1 Like

email sent from a repeat buyer! many thanks for you great offers

john

buy with confidence! great wines here!

Just a note to all CA buyers: I’m getting your emails, don’t worry. It’s going to take some time to respond, but know I’ve got your order!

Thank you, Chris! Are you wearing a Packers jersey in your avatar?

Ordered one case! Thank you! [cheers.gif]

That’s a great one! Thanks