*CLOSED* Sabelli-Frisch Berserker madness!

That Harris Syrah!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

So I went ahead and placed the order shipping to Walgreen’s/Fedex. Had to have that case of AB. You know what they say, it’s always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission!

1 Like

'19 Mission for me! Thank you!

1 Like

In for a case of the '18 Mission. Bought this before and a wine my wife encouraged me to buy.

1 Like

In for a case of the 19 Malinche… madness! Thanks Adam.

1 Like

As asked above - can you ship to NJ?

1 Like

in for 2018 Mission

1 Like

At the pricing, you’re more likely to catch hell for not ordering more.

2 Likes

Ordered the 2019 La Malinche. Was it really 12 bottles for $170?

1 Like

Shouldn’t be a problem! If you want I can send you a separate PayPal invoice and put it in as a manual order fi you send me all the info. Just PM me and I’ll take care of it. [cheers.gif]

Andrew - PM me, there’s a workaround via third party. I just have to send you a separate invoice!

PM me, there’s a workaround via third party shipper!

There’s a workaround via third party shipper - just PM me.

Thanks to all who ordered on pre-sale day! You’re amazing! flirtysmile

Well, Flame Tokay 2-Pack didn’t last long! Now SOLD OUT. Great that the last bottles go to wine lovers like yourself! [cheers.gif]

Also, as you might know I still have my day job and just this week I’m in Miami for work and won’t really be able to check in until about 8pm EST time on BD13. But have no fears - I will answer all your questions and deal with all your special orders and shipments as soon as I can after I get back to hotel. You can always email me or PM me during the day, I’ll be able to check it on phone.

Thanks again!

Just one request, no live ammo on set!

1 Like

Ha! Promise!

In for a case of the 2018 Mission. Hard to resist at that great price.

1 Like

I’m sipping on an '18 La Malinche Mission as I browse the BD offers and can say with confidence that a case of this at $14 per is an outrageously good deal. Drinking very well from pop ‘n’ pour and filling out and becoming richer, more savory, and more expressive with air. No rough edges, 100% enjoyment. Light in color but packs in plenty of flavor while remaining extremely easy to drink.

This year though I’m branching out and figuring out how many of these lovely looking samplers I can justify.

2 Likes

Order in for a case of 19 Mission. For those of you on the fence, Adam’s Mission offerings are perfect for Thanksgiving! I have tried many recommended Turkey-day pairings (PN, Rose, Champagne, Chardonnay, Beaujolais, Riesling, etc), but Sabelli-Frisch’s Mission is by far the best. Highly recommend.

1 Like

In for a case of Marsanne and a case of of the Gordon W. My two favorite S-F wines (even more so than the utterly unique Flame Tokay).

For those not familiar with S-F wines, I’d be a happy buyer at $40 a bottle. I will say that Adam may have lost his marbles, it almost seems like stealing to take him up an offer of <$15 a bottle.

My notes of these 2 wines, for what they’re worth.

• 2018 Sabelli-Frisch Alicante Bouschet Gordon W. Dutchman Vineyard - USA, California, Central Valley, San Joaquin County (3/29/2021)
    Was not sure what to expect from a single varietal Teinturier grape, but mseeber really nails it southern Rhone spirit by way of new skool California… specifically D&R. This is bursting with leathery red fruit, smoky half-burned tobacco, a hint of bubblegum, and juicy mouth watering acid. A touch of grippy tannin. There’s also a strawberry candy inner mouth perfume that I’ve noticed in a couple of Adam’s other wines - the Mission and the Flame Tokay. Is this an Adam signature? In any case, this is an exciting wine with huge qpr, drinking well today and likely at least another decade or more.

Followed over 3 nights, and showed no signs of slowing down. A herbal stemmy component shows up on days 2 and 3, which complement the increasing purity of the fruit. Like with D&R wines, it’s hard to believe you can pack this much flavor and complexity into a 12.6% CA wine. Marvelous at normal retail of $30, and a crazy bargain at the BD price of $20. (92 pts.)

• 2018 Sabelli-Frisch Marsanne Milk Fed Ramos Torres Vineyard - USA, California, Sierra Foothills (1/21/2021)
    Rhone whites have, more often than not, been misses rather than hits for me. Lack of acid, fatiguing, and heavy footed. This wine is none of those. Classic Marsanne notes of spiced pear, golden raisin, and white peach, but buttressed by juicy acid and a bit of bitterness and raspy texture (like hazelnut skins) from the skin contact fermentation Finely detailed flavors that maintain a beautiful tension. Under the rasp is a lustrous mouthfeel, a subtle lactic note, and a sneaky long finish with hints of almonds and honey. Delicious now but seems likely to improve over the near term. 92+ on its own, and killer QPR! (92 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

1 Like