*Closing Wednesday 4/8* Di Costanzo Wines (Montecillo, Farella & DI CO)

Thanks Erin. My order arrived today. Pobega’d a DiCo and its quite a wine. post some tasting notes after it opens up some more. For the QPR wine in the lineup, its got plenty of structure.

Sean

Thanks Sean! I always breathe a little sigh of relief when the delivery is successfully completed. Wonderful to know.
And yes, for the DI CO, we always reiterate that it might be a less expensive wine, but it’s still ‘serious’. It’s not meant to be a pop and pour, cocktail wine, just because it costs less than the other bottlings. Glad you see the value! 100% Cabernet from a killer Napa site means we packed a lot of pedigree into that bottle. Cheers! [cheers.gif]

With thanks, Massimo and I are going to close the window for this offering on Wednesday 4/8 at 9 pm. Drop an email if I can assist with this WB promo before then. You guys are the best. Thank you!

Erin@mdcwines.com

Erin, I sent you an email about an order. Thanks

I just emailed you about an order as well!

Thanks Erin. I’m going to have to open one of the DICO’s with a long decant and the others are deep in my locker for long term storage. Do you or Massimo have any drink chart guidance on how long to age your wines?

Thanks Jeff- as a rule of thumb, while I personally have loved every bottle of our wine I’ve opened, since our 2010 vintage, I’ve also never opened one of our wines and felt it was hitting a peak. Meaning, they all have brought pleasure in their youth, but a good 10 year runway will serve all of these wines. Need to make sure we get you guys some 2020 birth year bottles!

Thanks Erin. There will definitely be a LOT of 2020 bottles going into the cellar for the little guy.

I definitely like to age my cabernet v drinking them young. I’ll see if we can head north for a tasting once this virus madness subsides.