Cold Heaven Cellars - Free Handjob™ from the Cold Heaven girls

Corey will probably do whatever you like on Mondays for you as well… just ask him :wink:

It’s a date. flirtysmile

(btw – Lucy Liu in Kill Bill is pretty much dead on, Matty)

This Sunday is the Superbowl, right? I might have to include blade throwing during halftime.

Handjob? Can I get 14 Hands?

I seem to recall it being brought up once or twice in various threads.

Now let’s let this poor woman sell some wine instead of fielding our kinked out questions! [berserker.gif]

It’s no different than a typical day, really.

I’ve been a fan and club member since who knows when.

I’m guessing I may have the largest single collection of Cold Heaven wines on CT… just saying… of course, I AM a huge Viognier slut… and that fits right into the CH vision… . but the Pinots are damned good too…

flirtysmile

And I bought a case of your fine pinot and viognier last spring in your tasting room!

Thank you! You probably need more, right? :slight_smile:

Hey Larry, don’t make me drive over to Los Olivos and teach you a lesson? [berserker.gif]

These Free Handjob’s ™ come in awful handy when applying a dry rub to your meat. I interrupted Frank Ostini experimenting with one in the back of his kitchen one day when I was trying to sell him Cold Heaven back in 2000.
Luckily I had Morgan in tow so he dropped his meat and came rather quickly…to taste her wine. Such a hospitable guy!

;-D

You know, I haven’t been on this forum in a long, long, time… newhere Please T-Bone, be gentle. Just because I am from NC and Frank is like a brother to me doesn’t mean anything of that nature is going down. Now if you told them the story about Frank holding me down, spitting in my face only to suck it up at the last minute to get me to say he made better wine, then you’d be more accurate.

grouphug The world needs more viognier sluts. BTW, Dietz, Miner says he has claim on you. You have no idea how much it cost me to buy you back.

I guess the Cold Heaven Girls aren’t subject to the Mann Act?

Morgan, I was talking about Frank’s Santa Maria Style Dry Rub he uses on his Tri-Tip, and how using the glove makes it less messy.

Geeez! Get your mind out of the gutter! ;-D

I think this guy is angling for a HandJob™, but we aren’t easy like that.

No free Handjobs ™!

What is that 04 Second Sin Syrah like? Still drinking well? So the 2011 Viognier is $40/btl w/ discount. My day has been robust to say the least and I’m too tired to really read the offer, or appreciate more than a rub & tug at this time.

Sorrry.

Yo dogg,
2011 Sanford & Benedict Viognier is normally $40/btl… it’s on sale for $30. We only offer Handjobs™ at the moment. Rub & tugs are Peter Cargasacchi’s department.