Congruence Wines Berserker Day Offer: Closing at 8am EST Friday

Why did I have to look at this when I told myself I wouldn’t buy anymore wine!

Siren’s song. flirtysmile

Sigh…just had to try some. Thanks for keeping the offer open Steve!

In for a case. Can’t wait to try your cab!

Thanks again, everyone! I’ll be holding this offer open until I wake up tomorrow (roughly), so you have a little under 22 hours to order if you haven’t already. champagne.gif

Thank you for holding this open. Just picked up 3. Blame Pobega!

Same here! Gave me time to round up two other folks and take down a case to take advantage of the free shipping. Very excited to try these wines!

Snow interfered with my morning. Offer is now closed. Thanks to everyone for an incredible BD! flirtysmile [worship.gif]

For those who ordered through me, I’m looking to April 6 or April 13 as shipping days. Lmk if that doesn’t work for you or if you have a preference.

I encourage everyone interested in my wines to visit http://www.congruencewines.com and sign up for my email list. I try to give a candid look at my experiences as a label owner/winemaker (bumps and bruises included) that you might not get elsewhere.

Finally, as someone who has bought from me, you get a discount on all future purchases (excluding Berserker Day and special sales). Just contact me and I’ll give you the code.

Thanks, again! I hope you all join the wine. Feedback and note posting is welcome. Cheers! [cheers.gif]

Thanks Steve. Mine have already arrived. Amazing service. Can’t wait to open one but I have to give them a little time.

Thanks, Michael. Enjoy!

Delivered thanks for the fast service :slight_smile: and I have to say I’m dying to try one! Maybe this weekend.

Thanks for the fast delivery Steve! Can’t wait to try them.

Thanks, Scott. Feel free to enjoy one and to let me know what you think (or post if you like). Some believe an hour of air will help the wine open up and I won’t argue with that position.

Hello - For all of you that ordered through me and my admin panel and had shipping holds, I’m still sort of digging out from the move from our house in late March. I also am heading out to Cali tomorrow on a business trip. So I am shooting for 4/20 as the shipping date for the BD wines. If that doesn’t work for you, please let me know.

Also, some of you have not remitted payment to date. If you haven’t, please do so asap. Thanks and thanks for the patience.