Costco Wine Fridge Sale

+1… coming up on the five year mark and just survived a recent move. Around Memorial Day and Xmas I’ve seen these drop to the $1700/$1800 mark in previous years. Considering getting a 2nd as well.

Pulled the trigger on the Artevino III with the white glove delivery. Thank you all for the feedback!

This should definitely be a concern to a new buyer but is a shame nonetheless. I’ve had my Vinotheque 500 for over 25 years and it has needed only 3 minor repairs, each done by a local contractor with no problem. I had intended to get a new Vinotheque when this one finally goes.

I bought the vinotheque. 3 year compressor warranty and if any issues Costco should help. Everything is a risk. I bought a chiller almost 8 years ago from Costco with zero issues so far.

I bought a WE 300 bottle unit from Costco a few years ago. I’ve been pleased with it but since I collect mostly Pinot and Nebbiolo, it’s more like 220 bottles for me. Had to add offsite storage pretty quickly.

Just an update on ordering the Artevino 3 a few weeks back. I had delivery yesterday and it all started out fine. I got notice 48 hours before that Saturday between 1230 and 530 was the window for delivery. At 2 pm they unloaded and placed in my laundry room. 5 minutes later they came back and said that the box unloaded was not the one I ordered and was meant for another customer. I confirmed it was what I ordered and signed for it. They left and came back in 30 minutes and took it from me. Told me to call the trucking company on Monday and they would find my box as it wasn’t on the truck. We’ll see how this unfolds. I’m sure Costco will make this right but as of now I have signed and accepted delivery but have no fridge to show for it.