Costco Winehunter (Updated): 2007 Match Butterdragon @ $35

From what I understand, the distributor is selling them for $25. So, Costco isn’t making much on these.

None left in Southlake. West Plano location has over 1000 bottles.

UGH!! At these prices (much better than what’s on the website) I’d LOAD UP! Folks this is not $25 cab, it’s $70 cab, minimum!

1000 bottles?

Does Costco ship?

N, but Bill does.

Enabler!!!

I would buy at least six of you are willing to ship it. Maybe a full case even. My wife keeps saying we need more daily drinker cabs and while these are priced like it, they will be a lot higher quality.

This one? Should be getting close to move-in date!

Going tomorrow to get my share of those 1000 bottles

Literally, based upon the Costco computer. They had a six foot high aisle stack display.

Wow! Just saw this thread! I am as big a costco wine fanboy as anyone, and if there is a whole pallet, at least it should last a few days. I’m going to make my way over there sometime in the next week and go crazy! Thanks Bill!

Wow! Just saw this thread! I am as big a costco wine fanboy as anyone, and if there is a whole pallet, at least it should last a few days. I’m going to make my way over there sometime in the next week and go crazy! Thanks Bill!

This is the Costco at Park and the tollway, right? If so, I even looked for it today and missed it. I was in a rush. Guess I’ll be going tomorrow.

That was actually my thought…once it’s no longer going to be on-going in their book they’ll dump at a loss.

Me love a case!

It’s all gone I imagine. Either lurkers went and cleaned them out or the Distibuter pulled them.

Heading there now to clean them out, if any remain. I don’t have much hope, though.

quote]
Heading there now to clean them out, if any remain. I don’t have much hope, though.[/quote]

Wait…Bill…you mean the 1000 bottles are all gone? I find that hard to believe! If there are any left, can you grab me a case or two?

Did anyone get the Costco Item number?