Cowan Cellars BDVII Offer

Gents,
Sorry to have been away for a bit but we bottled three hundred cases of 2014 Pinot today after 15 months in barrel. Same source as the 2012 Casey refers to but we left it in barrel a little longer.
Nice to see Todd drinking the ribolla; that version is skin fermented and it seems to be coming into its own these days.
So happy to see those in on the Italian pack. The Fiano is done sous voile which makes for a very different and interesting wine. And the two ribolla wines give you the contrast between skin-fermented and non.
Loren, next time we get together you have to promise to bring a Saxum.
Oh, and nobody should be worried about Todd’s boss - he’s a slacker.

Thanks to everyone that ordered - Berserker Day is the bomb.
Best, Jim

Diane has been going a little berserk on this day, so I’m taking her to dinner. We’ll be back shortly and still have wine to sell.
Best, Jim

I looked at every offer and this is the biggest bargain on BerserkerDay given that prices are low to begin with here. Got a sixpack but arguing with myself that’s not enough. $17 a bottle all in delivered is absurd. 2010 Isa is still the best Thanksgiving wine I’ve ever had.

In for an eyetalian sixer. Will be my first go-round with Florida Jim’s wines; looking forward to it. Especially since he’s nearly paying us to drink it, at these prices.

Guys,
We try to price our offers so that people get a chance to try the wines and so that Berserker Day means something. This is a pretty dynamic forum and draws people from all over the world. I, for one, am pleased to be able to support this place and, at the same time, get some exposure for my wines. I love wine, you love wine and we are all the better for getting acquainted through this forum.
Hope you all enjoy and continue to participate here.
Best, Jim

One Neo-Classics sixer, please.

David,
Just e-mail me the info asked in the offer and it’s yours. The e-mail is in the order.
Best, Jim

I love this. That’s exactly what I’m going for on Berserker Day too. Looking forward to your shipment again this year.

Jim…Is the the 6 pk still available

I would be in for that Italian 6 package

PBacino@aol.com

Just a quick note to thank all who ordered and commented here.
Another wild day in front of the computer and, I hope a good day for Berserkers.
Best, Jim

Had first of my Cowans today, the 2013 Bel. What a nice wine. Pineapple, slate, some skin contact weight but not funky or weirdly “natural.” (And I like weird natural.) The bottle disappears quickly.

So long story short, we received the Neo-Classics 6-pack yesterday. Such fun wines!

We drank the Pinot last night at a restaurant and it was delicious. Went down smooth and fast, lots of red fruit, but light on its feet, with a savory quality that I really liked.

Tonight I’m drinking the Isa. It has the color of a moderately aged Sauternes. I’m not usually a fan of skin-fermented wine, but this is also incredibly light weight (in a good way), with some honeysuckle and minerality. It’s still opening up, but this is also being downed very quickly.

Thank you Jim!

Got my box in yesterday at the office and popped an Isa so everyone at work could try it. Thumbs up across the room with comments ranging from “interesting” to “yummy”.

I really liked the Isa, Georgie.

A special shout out to Mike Evans. I’ve noticed that his palate and mine seem to dovetail pretty closely, so I reached out to him. He assured me that thr CC wines would likely be in my wheelhouse and he was right on the money.