DALLAS FORT WORTH Berserker Event in November

You know I got em, if you want em. Charlie won’t even be there to disallow you from drinking them.

Do we have an attendee list??

Positive Responses to Date:

John Kane (+ 1 Sat)
Louis Robichaux (+1?)
Todd French (+1?)
Jorge Henriquez (+ Latin Flair)
JR Kennedy (+1?)
Michael Obrien
CJ Beazley
Joe Dulworth (likely)
Brian M
Alex O
Michael Francis (likely)
Bill Tex

Waiting to hear from Jeb Singleton, YKwon, Eric Werner, and Scott Fitzgerald

Have some lurkers on me about it as well.

John, just replied to your email. Definitely interested. Will check with my wife and look to confirm soon. Thanks!

John, did you see my email and or pm about me handling some beef for Saturday?

Bill, I’m breathless at the prospect of you handling my meat, but I’ve got Sat covered.

I hate to admit that I thought about this today while eating delicious fatty brisket from Sammy’s BBQ near my office this afternoon.

In FW on the 14> to 16th At the Worthington.

Sorry I will miss you guys. Really wish I could make it. We are out of town that weekend.

I need to check with the wife to see if we have plans other than soccer games this weekend. Will get back ASAP.

Hi John,

Sent you a PM a few days ago. Not sure you received it - let me know if I should resend.

Joe

I am a strong yes to make this. Seems like you have it covered but I have a few good restaurants that would likely host us if needed.

This is a hard go. I will be reaching out to setup an RSVP list for the two evenings and will provide additional detail shortly.

SO hard! [training.gif]

I’m an almost yes for this. Prob plus one for part of it. How am I just finidng out about this???

No idea

FWIW, Phill Carpenter, Jim McClure, Brian Stump, Phil Marshall (may have missed him chiming in on this thread) and Tom Floyd all expressed general OL interest in the City-by-City database thread.

I hope to get down there sometime soon—had a lovely visit past weekend with John and Kristin Webber from San Antonio. You might reach out to them also…

Have fun!

Mike

Every one of those guys is in a monthly tasting group that I run. Say the word and I can invite them if you want to expand this.

I responded to PM as unsure- but now safe for me to commit and would welcome the chance to meet our fearless leaders.

Friday is when I could most easily make it. Most of my cellar is Burg and Riesling- but I have a couple of younger magnums of Produttori Barbaresco I could bring (2014 regular and 2011 Riserva Ovello) if those would be suitable.

My wife is coming???

As for the Burg and Riesling, I’m game, baby - I like everything but Pinotage and syrupy Cabs. If someone brings a damn Caymus 40th I’m out!