Dallas - recommendations for BYOB

Depends on location and time. Several of us are attending a memorial service Friday at 7 PM for a local, fellow wine lover and part of our tasting group that passed unexpectedly earlier this month.

Joe,

Thanks for the heads up. Iā€™ll be at the Fort Worth Classic Wines location from about 130 until 7pm or so if you want to stop by and say hi and try some wines. And my condolences on the passing of the member of your tasting group . . .

Cheers

Larry, weā€™re having a little ice storm, you might want to check out our weather.

Arriving tomorrow morning - should be okay by then, right?

I would definitely check road conditions here before you get on that plane, roads are solid ice now, temps will not get above freezing tonight or in the morning-maybe around noon Friday at the earliest.

Maybe. Weā€™re not supposed to get above freezing today. Tomorrow weā€™ll get into the lower 40s. So itā€™s a big fat ā€œdependsā€.

Arriving mid morning to Love Field then driving from there. Hoping for the best

It might be slow going in places but I think by tomorrow itā€™ll work out for you.

Looking forward to seeing you in Fort Worth. Looks like most of the ice has melted, but it will be in the 20s tonight, so there might be some on the roads when you land.

Made it safely! See any of you stopping by between about 1pm - 7pm later.

Cheers!

What a fantastic afternoon and early evening! But thank you for those who showed up and we canā€™t wait to make it back here and do this again and again. And hopefully youā€™ll tercero in the TX market soon . . .

I would love to come if you ever do it on the Dallas side of the metroplex. Sixty miles was just too far for me to go.

Michael,

Hope to make it back there perhaps in the Fall if I get a distributor. Perhaps another Classic Wines location?

Cheers.

Larry, Classic has multiple locations now including one really close to the airport in Southlake and one much closer to Michael in North Dallas close to 75 and 635.

Joe,

Thanks for the reply - I am aware of this. The tasting I conducted was arranged by someone who is a member and frequents the Fort Worth one, but I am open to doing these at other locations the next time I am in town. I will keep you all abreast if and when that might occur.

Cheers!