David Sturek

Really atop bad.

I did buy a number of bottles from him over the years.

Sorry that happened to you, possibly others.

Ive bought Krug from him successfully in the past and met him in person. The no contact doesnt sound like the experience I had, so I really hope he is ok.

I also bought some Krug from him a few years back. Iā€™m local to him, and we arranged a meet-up. A guy showed up and said he was Davidā€™s brother, and that David was busy/unavailable. The same thing happened the next time I bought a few bottles from him. I remember David telling me that there were some medical issues that his mother was dealing with, I believe in Canada. I wound up getting what I was supposed to, but each transaction was a little odd. Wine folks I know locally have had good things to say about him, based on face to face meetings. I too hope heā€™s ok.

Thanks Phil. No doubt he has had a stellar reputation here. Hopefully he is well

He has told me in past his brother may be there if he couldnā€™t be, but David always was, if that matters.

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried to track David down numerous times. No response to any inquiries. Anyone heard anything g from him in the last year? He seems to have dropped out of the communityā€¦.

I check this periodically hoping for good news, for David, buyers or hopefully both. Such a shame.