Di Costanzo 18’s drop Tuesday

Brian - would you say it’s made in a more classic style or big Napa? Sounds more classic but my reading comprehension is just so so.

I shouldn’t say this before I make my purchase, but Grapes in White Plains NY has the '14 and '15 Farella in stock. I too prefer a wine with some age on it. [wink.gif] https://www.grapesthewineco.com/websearch_results.html?kw=Di+Costanzo

I just checked my allocations and they are still there. If you can reach Erin, you are welcome to mine. I’m unable to buy at this point.

Not Brian,

Obviously, but yes, classical, but still recognizable as from its place. Really love these wines and for what they are they continue to be great QPR.

Y’all are a bad influence. Just ordered a 6 lot based on this thread. [cheers.gif]

I grabbed my share of this new release on BerserkerDay. The bad influence caused me to go out and source some older bottles of Farella.[cheers.gif]

1 Like

Hi Brandon, it’s been a great response so far but I still have some to share. Let me see what might be causing that for you. I’ll send you a note :slight_smile:
Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks!

This makes me second guess my order. Thinking I should have bought more [wow.gif]

I got the email and thought I should have bought it during BD. I will probably end up ordering now too. I did grab some Di Co so looking forward to that. Lesson learned newhere

On day three the tannins on the Montecillo are fully resolved and it is literally singing. One heck of a Sonoma mountain cab!

Just picked up last of 14 Farella, they still have some 15 left.
Glad you posted link, as I try not to touch Ca Cab before 5 years, and was getting close breaking open 17 DiCo.

1 Like

Speaking of ‘14, another great retailer we love is No Limit in Cloverdale. I see they have a case of ‘14… They are great to work with if anyone else wants to try an older vintage. Our libraries are pretty scarce after BD11 so I love seeing these available!

We don’t take it for granted to have this kind feedback and discussion. Thank you!

Erin, with her fantastic customer care, reached out and let me know that it was a system glitch and that I should log back in and re-check. Sure enough, the allocations were there. Order in. She even offered to process an order directly if the online system didn’t work, but it did. Thank you for taking such good care of me/us/your customers, Erin!

1 Like

Thanks, Erin! Just placed an order for a few bottles of the 14 Farella from No Limit. champagne.gif

1 Like

She is a star! Oh yeah, so are the wines!

1 Like

Just signed for my wines from BD. I love it when ups delivery comes early.

Erin consistently provides superb customer care/service. I only wish there was a library of older vintages since these days, unfortunately, retail shops no longer ship to Michigan, and I would love to try some of their older vintages.

1 Like

Benchmark also has some ‘13, ‘15 and ‘16 Farella available…I grabbed the last couple ‘14s.
champagne.gif

I secured a 2013 Farella on Winebid a few months ago, luckily enough.

A friend just gifted me a half-full 2013 Farella that he “opened” over the weekend using Coravin. I’m excited it give it a go later this week.