Did anyone else get a shipment notification from Bedrock?

I do recall that when I placed my order, it was not supposed to ship until November.

Is that a request you made? The release email was clear in saying October 5…
93418981-CEC5-4144-B53B-48B8FB1E0296.jpg

You are probably correct. My memory may be suspect.

You don’t think the winery tells the fulfillment company when to ship?

Of course the winery tells the fulfillment company the time preiod of when to ship as evidenced in Bedrock’s release letter saying orders would ship on Oct 5. I’ve already conceded that since I know their pattern of unfavorable shipping decisions that I should have proactively reached out to them to push out the date. But the broader question as I raised above is lots of wineries per their standard practice consistently ship a month after Bedrock. Seems to me they could avoid the potential problems and grief of people complaining by simply changing their practices to be more in line with others and just be conservative and ship a few weeks later unless someone specifically requests an earlier shipping date

Anyone else in the Portland area still waiting for their shipment that went out on Monday?

I’m trying to figure out what is going on with my shipment actually. says it went through Fairfield to Tracy, but then tracking says it left Tracy on Wednesday afternoon and then no new tracking info since and its been 2 days. typically Fedex shipments have a new arrival and departure scan at least once per day. anyone ever seen something like this before??

Mine is in Opheim, IL, 80 and sunny.

Mines now in Grove City,OH (I’m located in VA). Says fedex delivery by end of day Sunday. Is Fedex delivering on Sundays now? Yesterday it said Tuesday delivery.

Got mine today

You should ask them to pull the vinfillment temperature report.

Mine is on fedex vehicle for delivery, one for Sunday and two for Monday. Maybe, supposedly.

Same here (In PA), left Grove City this AM. All for Sunday delivery!

2 of 3 arrived, the Monday arrivals.

2 of 3 arrived today for me, too…the other box appears to be in Florida?! Pretty sure that’s not a great place for wine at the moment, even before considering I’m in the Midwest.

Since I started this thread, just wanted to report that my wines arrived on Friday and everything seemed just fine, with no leaks, raised corks, or high fills. Chris offered to send me replacements at no charge no matter what, but I felt that if the wines looked okay I didn’t want to cause them any extra expense. Maybe next time they should have the shipping company monitor conditions instead of just shipping out on a particular date so it causes less issues?

Same here in E Panhandle. Yes I regularly see FedEx trucks in the hood on Sunday

I wish their shipping company would do away with the styrofoam, around me it’s impossible to recycle anymore and ends up in the landfill.

I received a shipment hold email. Not sure new ship date but not too worried about it at this point.

James - hope yours gets delivered. In typical FedEx fashion, still saying by eod today but no update since 1 am Saturday and no “on the truck” message. It is hilarious as they literally drive right by my house taking it from one facility to another then backtrack to deliver. Rainy and cool so no worries other than the signature hassle.