Dirty and Rowdy 6 Pack + Interactive WB Tasting

Just took the dive and ordered a six pack! Looking forward to it!

Quick question: Is it on Sunday the 29 or Saturday the 28th? I see both dates in the post.

JF

Thanks for the order!

The Berserker tasting will be Sun 3/29 2PM Pacific. I have a non-Berserker tasting 3/28 (I may have mixed the dates- I’ll make sure to edit tonight).

Thanks!

Here are the details and the registration link.

SUNDAY- 3/29 2PM Pacific
2018 Shake Ridge Ranch
2018 Rodnick Farm
2018 Enz Vineyard Mourvèdre

To Register:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/upQkf-6qrzgj3WxgnFICOpNYYObgDdbZ9w

Ann Kraemer of Shake Ridge Ranch will join us and there will be live music by Grammy winner, Eric Benny Bloom of Lettuce.

We still have time to ship ground to the West Coast and will have to go 3 day to the East Coast.

I look forward to seeing you all.

Hi! New to WB and just purchased to join in this tasting. Not sure we’ll receive them in time, but hopeful. Thanks!

Hi Gianna,

Welcome!

Thanks for the order. I’ll talk to the warehouse this AM and if needed will bump your order to 3-day (on us).

I look forward to seeing you.

My wine arrives today. Will join in this weekend.

Fantastic! See you Sunday! Thank you.

Yay! We ordered yesterday too – but in Seattle, so assume it will arrive by Sunday. Looking forward to this. More wineries should consider doing something similar. A great way to introduce people to your wines; engage socially; and perhaps get some new long term customers!

The registration confirmation email does say 3/28.

Hmmm. Mine says the 29th.

Screen shot
5FE432D4-C324-4283-ACA7-34167ECE0B13.jpeg

Mine says 28th.
The world has gone mad, I say.
7A819EB3-54AB-460B-8BCC-B5E0F1C74E6D.jpeg

Very odd. I just checked again and mine says 29th. I could screen shot but could not figure out how to post it here!

Just to clarify some confusion with the dates.

The Berserker Event is Sunday, 3/29 at 2PM Pacific.
Here is the link to register

There is an Enz / Outer Limits tasting Saturday 3/28 that went out to the entire mailing list- (this is what the screenshots are from above)

The Enz / Outer Limits tasting will have about 100 people and the Berserker tasting 25 so far.

Hi,

Quick question: when are the orders shipping for SoCal?
I ordered Sunday, just want to make sure I get the wine in time!

Cheers!

JF

Had the Shake Ridge tonight. Good googly moogly man. Awesome wine.

I’ll check w/ the warehouse when they open up this AM. Anything in this weekend should have been packed and shipped out yesterday.

Thanks so much! I love the '18 Shake!

Greetings and Important Update-

Last night, we found out that FedEx had delays with shipping this week. Almost half of the orders for this Sunday’s WineBerserker interactive tasting will not arrive until Monday.

We worked with our warehouse and with FedEx to upgrade all pending shipments, but they can only be upgraded once they reach your local hub, which for most, will be too late.

With such a high # of orders not arriving, we would like to change the date to Sunday 4/5 at 2PM PDT.

I apologize for the reschedule and hope the new date works for everyone. If it does not, please reach out to me directly and we will do what it takes to make you happy.

Our Saturday 3/28, non-Berserker tasting is still on with close to 100 participants registered. That tasting will go through the 2018 Enz Vineyard Old Vine Mourvèdre and the 2018 Outer Limits Mourvèdre (which is not in the Berserker pack).

Thanks for the understanding. These are abnormal times and we are striving to make the best from them

Cheers,
Hardy

PS- The positive is that if you live in CA, and haven’t ordered, you can still get the wines for 4/5.

Greetings ALL-

This is a reminder for all participants to register at

The Tasting is Sunday 4/5 from 2PM PDT to 3:30 PDT

An email with all of the details (decanting, serving, zoom info, etc) was just sent to your emails on file. If you did not receive it, please contact me at hardy(at)dirtyandrowdy.com

This will be a fun group. I look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday!

Thank you so much to Hardy and the crew! We had a great time! Great music and great company!

Now I just want to run through the vineyards, as cabin fever is starting to hit me.

JF