Dirty and Rowdy recommendations

I am yet to have a wine from DR that I didn’t absolutely love. The entire lineup of reds is really tasty and an awesome value. The Familiar especially is a bottle worth stocking up on, but I can only echo what has been said earlier about Shake Ridge and Evanghelo. in the process of ordering my first Enz vineyard from Hardy today, but I really don’t think you can go wrong. Caveat: haven’t had any of the whites. But that’s pretty consistent with the fact that we just don’t drink many whites at my house.

^^ enz def one of my consistent faves. Cant wait to try the enz/outer limits side by side this weekend^^

Drinking a 2014 Shake Ridge right now and it is delicious. Hardy says he has some Outer Limits, Shake Ridge, and Enz - get some. I have only had one MSG but that was also good.

Doing the side by side of enz and outer limits right now and… well… it’s frickin amazing! Really shocked at how big the nose is on the outer limits, but the palate is light with perfect acidity. Both are fantastic. Now i gotta figure out how to get more

Thanks, Matt!!!

Thanks Matt- The '14 Shake is singing right now. I really like that wine / vintage. Yes- we have some '18 Shake, '18 Enz, and '18 MSG left (and a tiny bit of '18 Outer Limits). I have them off the site until Friday due to the spring release, but people can email me and I’ll get them set.

Thanks Ty! Glad you did the side by side! This is such an awesome comparison (same Enz old vine fruit picked 4 weeks apart). Geeky and delicious.

Dirty was always the first to pick, now he’s both first and last. Why does that not surprise me? :slight_smile: [cheers.gif]

Ha- Now I’m usually 2nd to pick Mourvèdre and also last / near last- [cheers.gif]

The Brosseau Grenache 2018 is outstanding. Get someeeeee!

Havent popped any of the other new bottles yet. Guess i better get to it…

I think 16 skinner Stoney creek on deck for tonight

Who’s usually picking earlier [wow.gif] (if you can say)?