Dirty and Rowdy Spring Release Preview 4/1

Order in!

Thank you Hardy for the generous allocation. As always, I wish I could take it all… next vintage I’ll bump up the mags :slight_smile:

Truly looking forward to these and will keep the chard tucked away for a while! If you ever find your way over to Houston, we will have to pop all kinds of bottles!

D&R FTW!!!

Order in, no problems except wine not here for tasting group next week where theme is Mourvèdre flirtysmile

All is right with the world once again. It’s borderline disturbing how much of a cathartic release placing that order was for me.

Apologies for the scare / glitch everyone. Jenn got on it quickly and everyone is all set. Thank you all for the support. These are some fun wines!

One other note (not part of the glitch) is that the new version of our software lists the allocations in ascending order vs descending. You have to hit the drop down to add product vs. reduce product. We have messages into our software provider to try to revert this.
Screen Shot 2016-04-01 at 5.44.36 AM.png

Dirty & Rowdy 2.0 baby! It’s a beautiful thing!

I went in!

Please post TN’s!!!

Order placed!

bump

Bump!

Peter- Yes. We will be sending out the 2015 Evangelho Vineyard Old Vines in the Fall release. It is still in barrel and it will be bottled in late June. As much as we love the '14, the '15 a notch above. It is a little leaner, has more focus. The only downside, is that after we pull of our library wines, it will be 15 cases of mags and 20 cases of 750s. :frowning:

Thanks, Hardy! And don’t worry, I can handle 20 cases flirtysmile [snort.gif] newhere

Hardy, that '14 Evangelho was fantastic. Might very well be my favorite wine of yours to date.

Had to go light this release and really regretting it - but my first grandchild is on the way and I think I may need disposable income for that celebration! Of course, I will need some 2016 D&R in his honor when that’s released!

Unless my circumstances change in the next couple of days, it appears that I will not be able to participate in this release.

Post your TN’s, people, for the rest of us! :slight_smile:

bump

Last day for the Release!

I got 2 bottles of the Familiar Blanc on the condition that I have to share with my step-mom!

Bit on a Familiar Blanc and a Familiar Mourvèd. Gotta try it! (I liked the Shake Ridge Mourvèd a lot, despite it’s youth).

Thanks to everyone for the enthusiastic response to this release. We are just finishing up processing orders and the wish list requests have been filled. My head is still spinning (in a good way).

We truly appreciate the WB support!!!

Congratulations on a successful release, Hardy!

The D&R following grows…

Another quick shout-out to Hardy and the team. Just got a note informing me that temps look high next week in my area (already mid 90’s here in AZ), so if I’d prefer to wait, they are going to offer temperature controlled shipping in May…at NO COST!?!

I’m pretty sure I’ve never been offered that by any other winery, so figured it was worth posting here. Awesome wines + amazing customer service = me being a long-term buyer.

Rich