Dirty & Rowdy Library Wines- December Drop

This thread is a riot/joy to follow!

Hardy I need you to release more of this as I was in the hot tub at 12pm and my fingers were so wet I had trouble using my iPhone and missed out on the opportunity which is definitely not fair because I was doing all the right things and had embraced the clothing optional lifestyle so I don’t think punishing my free spirit is what you are trying to accomplish here so thank you for the consideration and in summation I would like 5 for $20 aka deals and god bless america

EDIT: AD NORTHUP KNOWS WHATS UP

2 Likes

Any truth to the rumors that hand signed Magnums of D&R+E will be offered?

Dang! I wish. I’m down to personal stash after the event earlier this year. Look out for D&R+E 2020. We will make sure to bottle a few scuba tanks.

1 Like

Love Antle!

Hardy - Was the purchase drop down supposed to show 2 available? Only took the one in the spirit of the DROP

Order in! Looking forward to it…

Cheers,
JP

2020 DROP 5.jpeg
Thanks everyone! That was crazy. We were waiting for the right time to release those and today felt like the day!

Yes- on this one we allowed 2 per as this was the initial release of these mags. Many grabbed singles and a lot of folks were able to get some.

1 Like

Mags of 2015 Fred and Dora’s Old Vine Petite Sirah for $110? What the hell am I supposed to do with the 1.5s? Guess we’ll be doing more entertaining post-vaccination…

Cozy up for a long day during the winter months? Would be awesome to follow this one over 14 hours/multiple days actually

Crap, missed this one.

Opened the 2016 Antle tonight in honor of the magnum release. Man this wine is singing. Vibrant raspberry, blueberry and strawberry. A serious streak of acid and citrus down the middle. This is so good with quite a few years ahead of it.

1 Like

Thank you! I opened one the other night when writing the note for the drop note - I was really really happy with it! It is my favorite vintage of Antle / Rodnick.

THE LEGENDS champagne.gif

1 Like

Thought the site was gonna crash on that one. It was taking a looong time to process.

1 Like

Had everything in checkout at 9 on the dot, kept getting a “This sequence contains more than one matching element” error after putting in all my info to authorize purchase. Kept refreshing, retrying for 5 minutes until sold out. Arg!

Thank you everyone.

I’ve been paranoid of the site crashing every day. Today had the most people on all week and I was convinced it was going down. (hands still shaking here)
2020 LEG Drop.jpeg
Huge thanks for everyone that got in. Happy to share the last bit of 2019 The Legends!

This was the first drop I was:
a. looking at my phone
b. had a free minute to jump on and purchase.

Pretty excited to try the legends!

TW

Took a pass today, but looking forward to seeing what Hardy has in store for the final day of the DROP

No internet in Pope Valley, shut out again!

This time I’m pissed…dutifully waited until 11:00…loaded bottle of bubbles into cart…hit “view cart”…after fifteen second delay…“there is nothing in cart”…this was at 11:01. Not a happy camper.