Do you like any Girl Scout cookies? (Poll Added)

A few years ago, under duress from my SIL, whose daughter was hawking, I tried Samoas and one other unremembered variety. The memory almost makes me retch.

A friend has two cases of the stuffā€¦from both one and two years ago. His daughter will not allow disposal, but the family members feel as you do.
More on the wayā€¦

Thin mints for me as well. All my purchases were from parents pushing them hard in the office. With Covid, wonder if sales will suffer tremendously?

This year (maybe in the past too)?

1. Seems easy to order online
  2. Can donate them to a charity.
  3. Donā€™t get harassed by 10 screaming little kids.

Downside.

Reduces the chances of seeing a MILF.

Flawed. Needs to be a checkbox poll, not radio buttons.

Samoas are top of the heap, but I also like Tagalongs and Thin Mints. Lemonades on occasion.

None at home?

Ha, one !!! But this post is about different flavors !!!

This. Tagalongs and Thin Mints. I can order 10 boxes of each; the least you can do is open the poll up to multiple choice.

Iā€™ve convinced myself that Jesus made Peloton to help me deal with my Girl Scout Cookie addiction.

2 Likes

Interested in the new French Toast , otherwise the original is good for me .

Ok have at it number one fan [rofl.gif] sā€™mores needs some love

Dude, Jesus is hella bougie making $1,900 exercise bikes.

Praise the Lord, pass the thin mint cookies!!!

Prosperity gospel? [wink.gif]

From the tone of these posts Iā€™m pretty sure nobody really gives a cookieā€¦ but there are really two different worlds of Girl Scout cookies.

Thin Mints!! Stick them in your freezerā€¦so yummy when frozen. Or dip them in your coffee or crush them and put them on ice cream.
Always good to support your local Girl Scouts!

[cheers.gif]

This thread reminded me of the 2 year old Girl Scout cookies we have sitting in the pantry. We always buy them and then never end up eating them. Samoas, Thin Mints, and Do-so-dos are the usual suspect. Iā€™m going to tell my wife to start just donating or like other suggested just give them away.

2 years!!! We need a tasting note on one of those. [cheers.gif]

I think my Samosaā€™s were stale after 6mo?

It seems maybe the way to go If you buy a bunch like Iā€™m now hooked into [rofl.gif] (besides donation) is go deep and freeze the thin mints then pulse them on some ice cream. Wonder if that would work for any others?

Francineā€¦do you like thin mints IN your coffee or Coffee on your thin mints [cheers.gif]

Pulse three times in the kitchen sink disposal.

Tagalongs and frozen Thin Mints