Domestic Bachelor Party Destinations

Vegas has been done?

There is a reason for that. Because it is a perfect fit.

But if you’re dead set against it I would also suggest New Orleans. San Diego might not be a bad idea. Great nightlife in the gaslamp, golf is great and TJ is a quick trip away!

Did New Orleans for my best friends Bach Party 2 years ago and MAN WAS IT FUN!

Austin is great: good food, good beer, fun music scene, lots of stuff to do outdoors. If you go in September you can try to plan a weekend when UT has a home football game, the town goes absolutely nuts.
Have also done NOLA and had a blast there too. Plenty of good food, no shortage of bars although a lot of them around the French Quarter are pretty similar, cool jazz scene around Frenchman Street. You have to make sure the group keeps it under control though, because if someone gets separated from the pack there’s a decent chance of getting mugged.
You wouldn’t go wrong with either… and both are much cheaper and easier to get a big group of guys into places than in South Beach.

We did Austin, no beach obviously but there are lakes and swimming holes. I imagine there’s golf somewhere. We rented a huge house near the Barton Springs pool. Lots of fun and the downtown area is very fun at night.