DP 2012 released

I gotta find a new broker!

I guess I need a broker to ha.

Was about to post the same thing!!

Which was the same price or slightly above price I paid for in US.

It will be interesting to see what the range of 2012 offers looks like. As of now CT is only showing 946 bottles purchased with an average price of $163, which is less than the average price for 2010.

I can confirm. Bought DP through Central Market and Costco for 2008 vintage, about a case total, all for under $150.

ya the 10 DP at my Costco in Reno NV was 170

You paid less than $120 in the US all in? Good for you. I hope you backed up the truck for 100 cases.

Im dont care for DP much so I didnt but I did back up the truck with Cristal 08 for about $160 each.

1 Like

Wow, my average price on Cristal 08 was $198.50 and I thought I did well to get it at that.

Wow, my average price on Cristal 08 was $198.50 and I thought I did well to get it at that.

Is 675.00 GBP decent for 6 bottles of 12 DP? And that’s without Duty, VAT & delivery. Trying to figure out what total all in cost will be. Thanks.

Are you buying within the UK (for delivery in the UK)? That’s the release price, so you wont find better really.

Delivery to the US

£660 is the release price. You don’t pay duty or VAT when having it shipped to the US. Like we mentioned before there’s no reason to buy 6 bottles in the UK. It’s not going to be delivered until early next year and by then it will be available here and you can pick up a case likely for less all in. Unless you are going to buy 40 cases and have it shipped over on a pallet, shipping is going to be astronomical on one case.

I always check out Costco for these. They had great pricing on the 2009.

thats just Michael Chang’s grab.

2 Likes

Issue is the Costco near me is charging 170 for the 10 DP. I imagine it might increase for the 12.

I’m now authoritatively informed that it’s more like eight or nine million bottles.

And do they control the entire process from harvest of grapes to release of champagne, or for instance buy fermented juice / still wine from farmers (eg negoce style)?