Drinking Rudi's treasures in NYC

[wow.gif]

Lol

The Eddy, Batard (limit 1 per couple), and Aureole have no corkage on Mondays as well. And I love Wu’s Wonton King.

I prefer BoHK and Ping’s but a lot of my friends disagree.

I might be able to nudge the Batard limit to 1 bottle pp.

Ya might as well make your first post a memorable one… pepsi newhere [smileyvault-ban.gif]

I believe Buttermilk Channel in Brooklyn has free corkage on Tuesday with no bottle limit, plus there is a chance you run into Jay-Z and Beyonce who have been known to frequent the restaurant

Sorry, but I don’t understand. Ban? Why?

Jason

Brent is a very nice person, and seems to be just joking. Welcome aboard.

Then, DUCK!

Brent is making a joke, Jason you’re welcome at any dinner I’m at but a Rudy based dinner would be awesome for you to attend :smiley:

Jason,

My apologies, I was not aware of your affiliation. It would be a pleasure to break bread and share some wine with you. Many thanks for your efforts!

this is epic. if you’re him, thank you. if you have the same name, still thank you.

You could get attendees to bring a wine they never received from Premier Cru Anthony.

I would join. Having just organized a slew of offlines in NYC (see the offline thread), some things to be aware of: certain restaurants are only 1 bottle per 2 people, etc. Don’t have time this second for restaurant suggestions, but I have been able to get 1 bottle/person at Batard just a few weeks ago, River Park (Tuesdays), unlimited (Little Frog, but food may be on same level as PDH… although a private room… we are checking it out tonight). Actually, just realized Bobby Vans is the place to do this. Thanks to intro from another WB member, and some events I have tossed there… I can get a table at Bobby Vans 54th with a flat table fee. I think Bobby Vans for the win, if red meat is a reasonable pairing.

[dance-clap.gif]

I’m interested.

I would like to come, but I’m not sure I could blend something in time.

Too bad I’m not in NY. I have two cases of Premier Cru wines that were never delivered. Would make a lame tasting though. [snort.gif]

They have 2 amazing wine friendly dishes, the lacquered duck and the rabbit ravioli. If you are a fan of steak tartare, theirs is particularly good.

I have a bottle of Cellar II Nacional we can have for dessert. It was a two bottle lot and I believe, after tasting it, that the first bottle was authentic. What kind of food do you like? PDH is ridiculous. We can do much better. Send me a PM with your preferred cuisine and I will give you some suggestions. I have eaten at most of the places mentioned above and the food is good but for a dinner like that, private rooms and peace and quite would be nice, but some of those places just won’t cut it.