EMH Vineyards Black Cat Cabernet - SOLD OUT! OFFER ENDED!!!

Buy it and drink it! That’s what it is for…

Will be keeping a lookout for this to come up tomorrow! Hopefully my schedule cooperates with the order window / sellout time! :slight_smile:

-Dennis

I will be online starting early tomorrow. …if I can go to sleep! The 3 hour window has become tradition…but I work to accommodate everyone as best I can.

Dont forget to check in on the auction!

It seems like the wineries are as antsy as the buyers. I am psyched to buy your wines tomorrow.

I agree…antsy is a good description. It is like preparing for a flight the next day: am I the only one who can’t sleep the night before a flight? At least my office is just downstairs, next to the kitchen. Hopefully my computer cooperates.

Hoping to be on at the right time to buy my first Black Cat … on a plane a good part of the day so crossing fingers Virgin’s wifi is good tomorrow!

Have a great BD Merrill! Love the spirit!

Open for business… I’m in for a 3-pack!!!

Bud

The three hour window is not open yet! You mean you are eagerly waiting for Merrill to be open for business.

There are many of us patiently waiting.

Paying CA state tax while living in and shipping to OR?

Maybe that is because the site is not ready yet? Give Merrill a chance to get the offering up at the appropriate time.

Order placed - this was the one I was waiting for (I’m going to be offline for a good chunk of the day, unfortunately) - thanks Merrill…!

Please don’t order before the starting time.

Yeah, her site is live but be a good WB citizen.

Sorry… I assumed that since rhe offer was up, that the 3 hour window had started. I beg forgiveness.

Good morning! I just woke up and will get some coffee and get on with this!

Looking forward to trying the “little black”

Thanks, Merrill

Thanks Merrill!!

I guess this is live…finally. Order for a six pack…in!!!

In for a 3-pack. Thank you!!! [cheers.gif]

Love me some Black Cat and looking forward to trying the Little Cat. Order in. Thanks!

In for a case!