EMH Vineyards Black Cat - OFFER ENDED!

Kitty Kitty Kitty…
:slight_smile:

Lots of new people - where did you all come from??!! [cheers.gif]

Thank you, everyone.

As a first time Black Catter: With so many cabs out there, the positive talk on WB, as well as your posts on the board, got my attention. And such a deal!

Fair disclosure, you were on my to do list… [cheers.gif] and I did not even realize you are on the WB day list until someone noted that to me… [thankyou.gif]

Same goes for me. Been meaning to give the Black Cat a go for a while, but apparently just needed the proper nudge.

And… third-ever post on Wine Berserkers.
Ordered the 4 pack.
Just wish I wasn’t in the North Pole known as Chicago.
Just back from Napa Valley this past weekend – we would have loved to visit (if that’s possible). Next time!

Thanks for the opportunity to try your wine!

Alex

Thanks Brian, Alex, everyone!

My web guy is going to hang with us for another 30 minutes before returning the website to its pre-BerserkerDay state and pre-BerserkerDay pricing.

No women have ordered this morning!

Betcha women will be drinking though! I know at my house, this will be so!

In for a 4 pack. Thanks for a great offer Merrill. [cheers.gif]

Never fear, a woman is here, and has purchased a two pack! Thanks, Merrill!

Hi Sheila - welcome back! Thank you for your order!

Hi Mike - I wrote and re-wrote this offer half a dozen times in the last few weeks until one of them stuck. Glad you are happy with it!

Thanks to you and everyone for a phenomenal BerserkerDay! Come back later for the Auction!

Not a woman but Merrill seems to think I’m a child. In for a 4 pack.

Folks - don’t listen to Nathan. He has been trying to learn how to watch football with the type of enthusiasm I have, which consists of watching the ball and rooting for a Boston team. In other words, I watch with child-like enthusiasm. [wow.gif].

What about the two packs?

Ok…this is a wrap. If you believe you have ordered and did not receive an automated confirmation, please check your junk mail. If you still have nothing, email me and I’ll confirm if your order went through and get a copy of the confirmation out to you.

Thanks for a great BerserkerDay!

I have no desire to “learn how to watch football” - at least not the kind played by the Boston Patriots. I’ve got enough ugliness in my life as a Browns fan.

2 pack to the East is $21.09/styro/temp-control. There is great economy of scale - ship a case for $56.38.

Glad to help both of you. flirtysmile