Envoyer is crushing it with Champagne these days

I’m a fan of the Laherte Freres champagnes generally, and yes that meunier rose has lots of personality. Love it!

Neal, have you tried their Les Vignes d’Autrefois or La Troisième Vie? Also Pinot Meunier at higher price points. I have a bottle of each, though I’ve never tried either.

No on the Autrefois but yes on the Troisieme. LOVED it

Cool, thanks. Glad I have one.

does anyone know if envoyer ships to ny?

I can’t speak to the past but I know the current automated system, where I call in and the record my name, I have had no problems with either Scott, Greg, Terry or Heaven picking up. I probably call once a month, maybe twice, and no issues.

You should bring one to SWILL at the end of the month.

I’m sure they do. Send Greg an email.

A great run of Champagne offers. Greg and team are great to work with.

I’m feeling your pain and joy. My pending delivery report is dominated by champagne from Envoyer.

2006 Pierre Moncuit Grand Cru BdB
2013 Benoit Dehu Cuvée La Rue des Noyers Extra Brut
NV Hugues Godmé Grand Cru Rosé
2000 and 2002 Lanson Noble Cuvée BdB
I love the '00; My favorite for current consumption
2006 Taittinger Comtes Rosé Brut and 2006 Taittinger BdB Comtes (of course)
NV Paul Dethune Brut Rosé (My Rosé P/Q and reload champion)
NV Jose Dhondt Grand Cru Grande Reserve BdB (less than $30!)
NV Vilmart & Cie Cuvée Rubis
2012 Paul Bara Grand Cru Spécial Club Rosé
2012 Marie Courtin Allégeance Extra Bru
2009 Pierre Gimonnet Blanc de Blancs Brut Fleuron Magnum
NV Alexandre Filaine Cuvée Confidence
2009 Roederer Cristal Brut
2008 Robert Moncuit Grand Cru Grande BdB Brut
NV Christophe Mignon BdN Pur Meunier Brut Nature and Brut Rose

Now that I put this in writing and can see how much I’ve ordered, I’m done.

Cheers,

Warren

Warren, keep going, you can do it. Don’t give up.

I forgot to mention the Etienne Calsac, which I also grabbed some of in the past couple weeks.

I drank a Vergnon Conversation last night, and I was not feeling it. Came off like a light version of 7-Up. Maybe I will like it more later when we finish it up but last night’s couple of glasses left me in the rare place of not digging something I had bought from Envoyer.

Recent offers of '04 Ruinart, Krug ('08 based), '06 Taittinger Comte…when will it end? I’m going to need a night job.

Cheers,
Warren

Addendum: It’s embarrassing and pathetic that in my previous post I said I was done.

Gosh it gets so old. I am so jaded, I sometimes look at a high score as a negative… How sad is that?

Frank I need to hit up Envoyer…

The Comtes offer was amazing

I just got an auto-response: “Unfortunatly we are not allowed to ship to your state.” A little creepy they know where I am and what I was thinking.

Not that I should even be thinking about signing up for another offer/ list…but out of curiosity…what was the price on the Comtes?

Yeah…thats silly good.

I hate this board sometimes

Customer service is top notch. [cheers.gif]

Mine was so massive I stopped putting in CT while pending. Then I get a nice surprise email from Terry about all the wines I need to pick up!