Envoyer is crushing it with Champagne these days

On the other hand, getting on their email list is guaranteed to cost a lot of money. Wines too attractive and too easy to make purchases.

Agreed, but we are worth it.

2008 Robert Moncuit Grand Cru Les Chetillons looks interesting. Has anyone tried this one?

Cheers,

Warren

Warren,

It is a nice wine, but I don’t find Robert Moncuit’s to be at the level of Pierre Peters or other top wines from Le Mesnil. It normally sells at a level close to Peters or other top wines and that is a turn-off for me. It is fun to try it and compare - especially if the price is right.

You just described the reason I dropped off their list. I was only on for a short time but quickly realized how dangerous it was.

Yikes!! I’m so weak

2012 Marc HĂ©brart Champagne Extra Brut Noces de Craies Blanc de Noirs

I almost bit. Glad I waited for the Barolo offer that rolled in about a 30 mins later. [cheers.gif]
Envoyer the pusher.

Any takers on Larmandier Bernier Rose de Saignée?

Nope
Dethune, Goutorbe & Camille Saves scratches my Rose itch just fine for less money. When I splurge NV Vilmart Rubis is my go to.

Yeah, I bit (again). One can never have enough Champagne, and if one did, they still wouldn’t have enough RosĂ©. The price was good.

I might post a “WTTF Champagne” on Commerce Corner and offer a fair amount of my still wines.

Cheers,

Warren

As you say Warren, one can never have too much champagne, an axiom of my dinner group where we have some champagne at every dinner regardless of the primary wine theme.

While planning a recent dinner one of the attendees said we should discuss the wines beforehand so we didn’t end up with too much Champagne. I suggested he lie down in dark room with a cool compress as he was obviously delirious. Or words to that effect.

Yeah, I bit (again). One can never have enough Champagne, and if one did, they still wouldn’t have enough RosĂ©. The price was good.

I might post a “WTTF Champagne” on Commerce Corner and offer a fair amount of my still wines.

Cheers,

Warren[/quote]

As you say Warren, one can never have too much champagne, an axiom of my dinner group where we have some champagne at every dinner regardless of the primary wine theme.[/quote]

While planning a recent dinner one of the attendees said we should discuss the wines beforehand so we didn’t end up with too much Champagne. I suggested he lie down in dark room with a cool compress as he was obviously delirious. Or words to that effect.[/quote]

Perfect Jay.

This is a great rose. Well crafted with great harmony and a taste of wild strawberries.

I bit and took a few. Sounds lovely.

NV Vilmart Cuvée Rubis Rosé is back, just under $50. I had to reload. Maybe Paul Bara or Camille Saves or Dethune will follow; I love those rosés.

Cheers,
Warren

I haven’t gotten this one (yet). Willpower, willpower, willpower. I do love that wine

Damn it
I bit for 2 more
I justify it because it is a delicious Rose at a great price. I also plan to keep buying champagne while I significantly reduce purchases in other areas.

Russ, please elaborate on the rose. I`ts been a while since I have had it and my recall was it was pretty big and fully expressive which is not a problem, but just my memory.

Neal, do it. The Vilmart NV Rose is all together the best champagne I have had all year. I’ve reloaded it heavy to ensure I have plenty around, and at $50, it’s such a great bottle.