**EXTENDED** Colette & Marie-Paule Willamette Valley Pinot Noir—>Up to 40% + Free Shipping

Already done, I have tripled my pleasure. Looking forward to trying them!

1 Like

Thanks! champagne.gif

Order in, looking forward to trying your wine.

1 Like

Thanks, Chris! You will enjoy these— they are great right now, and show amazing cellaring/aging potential as well. [cheers.gif]

Hello, I tried to order the trial two pack and when I entered by CA zip code: 93230, it stated you cannot ship to Hanford. Do I have any other option?

Order in, looking forward!

1 Like

Email sent to try to order it!

1 Like

Got it, Brian. Yes, we can ship to California through another local shipping option. You will love these pinots. They are delicious right now (and show tremendous cellaring/aging potential but it hard not to enjoy these now!)

Order in. Excited to try your pinots!

1 Like

Thanks! You will really enjoy these pinots!

In for a case. Thanks David for helping navigate the CA shipping. Super easy. Looking forward to giving these a try !!

1 Like

Thanks, Charlie! You will love them!

Order in, excited to try your wine!

1 Like

Hi David, For shipping to NJ, is there anything special that I need to do?

UPS just picked up your box! You will love these Pinots! Thanks so much for the support [cheers.gif]

Thanks David for making it a painless process for us Californians!

1 Like

Yes no problem folks, if you are in a State VinoShipper doesn’t cover such as CA, NJ, just email me and we’ll make other arrangements dpatte62@gmail.com

Hi David - Just ordered a mixed case and look forward to trying your wines. Do you have any retailers in Ashland stocking your ciders? Thanks,

In for a six pack!

1 Like

Not yet — my distributor does cover that area so hopefully soon! Thanks for ordering the Pinot!