EXTENDED The Wine Check - 20% discount AND freebie AND raffle!!!

Do these come with a retractable handle? I thought they did now, but I’m not sure looking at the pictures.

Elite does, but that holds 6 bottles for air travel (holds a 6-bottle shipper) as there’s no way to have a telescoping handle on a 12-bottle suitcase and stay under 50lb. Elite can HOLD 12 bottles (with the padded dividers, included) but only 6 on air travel

Thanks Todd.

We COULD put one on the regular Wine Check, but then you’d only be able to check 10, maybe 11 bottles.

And that’s just dumb! [cheers.gif]

Sorry…quick question. Is there somewhere I have to enter a code to get the 20% off? Or is $70 the price that’s already 20% off?

Enter the code at checkout

Order in, and I could not resist finally ordering a Durand. Thanks Todd and Shawnda.

Thanks, Joe! Order will ship Monday. Happy Wine Travels!

Any better options for delivery to Australia? ($239 for delivery is a bit steep) and the Australian distributor is not doing the same offer.

If you have upcoming travels to the US we will gladly store it for you and ship to your local destination, and charge that shipping cost. Sorry I can’t be of more help. The Wine Check is a great value BECAUSE of the high cost of shipping. In this case it doesn’t help matters, dammit.

Perhaps next year we can collaborate with our distributors.

Just bought one for me and my father-in-law

Our distributor in Australia is the FABAL Group - if you’d like to be connected with them we’ll do it

Is having it sent to one of my works sites in Louisville an option? Then I can ask them to use a cheaper/slower postage option.

Louisville KY? That should be around $25 ish, I think?

OK done. Let’s see how it pans out :slight_smile:

Awesome, order in! Been waiting all year for this.

Offer extended through tomorrow, btw

Thanks for the heads-up Todd … was on the fence yesterday, but no more!

Arrived Monday. That was fast…

Your turn! You travel with wine yet??? GO!